Purchased this transit bag as a birthday present for my son. I'm impressed with the fit and quality of material. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
Whynter FM-45G 45-Quart Portable Refrigerator/Freezer, Platinum:
- Capacity: 45 Quarts or 60 Cans (12 fl oz) Capacity
- Platinum refrigerator operates as a refrigerator or freezer
- Compressor Cooling System
- Voltage power AC (115V/ 60Hz - 65W/ 0.75A) or DC (12V/24V - 4.5A /2.5A Car Lighter Socket)
- Whynter refrigerator wattage: 65 Watts
- 8' AC power cord and 5' DC power cord are included
- "Fast Freeze" mode rapidly cools to -8 degrees F
- Adjustable temperature range: -8 degrees F to 50 degrees F
- Whynter FM-45G 45-Quart Portable Refrigerator/Freezer has a LED temperature display
- Power low indicator
- Insulated lid and walls
- 2 removable wire baskets
- Side handles for easy mobility
- Functions even when tilted 30 degrees
- Tough and solid outer casing
- ETL approved
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Is Energy Star-Certified|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Whynter FM-45G 45-Quart Portable Refrigerator/Freezer, Platinum
|1 Year Limited Warranty|
|24 x 17 x 21 Inches|
This is a work horse. Highly recommended. Works great. It is a little heavy if youre going to have to move regularly but the handles make that much easier.
Quality product great value
We used this on a trip out west in the refrigerator mode. placed it between the front bucket seats in our van. this made it very convenient for cold drinks, snacks, and cold cuts. No ice or water messes you get from a standard cooler.
My daughter's dream freezer
I'm happy with the freezer.
Solid, dependable fridge/freezer!
I'm a professional driver and need a dependable fridge for my truck! If this sounds like you....go buy THIS fridge/freezer! It's a winner! Easy to operate, user-friendly temp controls, and solidly built. The only two things that aren't great are:
It is Very heavy and does not have a large storage capacity.
Aside from this, it is THE BEST fridge I have ever owned or used!
I bought one of these units about 3-4 years ago to put in the back of my truck when we're traveling/camping/beaching/etc. When we're not traveling it doubles as my beer fridge in the garage plugged into 110v AC. I installed a dual battery setup in the truck with a deep cycle marine battery and a blue-sea Auto charging relay so I don't drain my starting battery. That setup has worked great to keep the fridge going. Nice to have cold drinks and cold food without fussing with ice and coolers. Unfortunately, last week our house was stuck by lightning and the whynter fridge was affected. It won't power on. Our insurance has replaced it. I'm glad they upgraded the handles and latch with beefier units on this new generation model compared to the one I had. I'm going to attempt to revive the old one and we'll see how that goes.
It's too small for the Price
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question