Hardly a super-successful person is ever asked their key to success without some reference to the times they failed.
* “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” Henry Ford
* “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Sir Winston Churchill
* “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
So it shouldn't be a surprise that successful people FAIL MORE than unsuccessful people. They fail more because they attempt more. But they also learn how to deal with it, make the most of it, and come out on top.
Instead of quitting at the first sign of defeat, here are The 101 Best Ways to Overcome Failure and Achieve Success that you can use to come out on top!
* Achievers' secrets to dealing with the procrastination trap
* Dealing with and then overcoming the fear of failure
* Overcoming a lack of knowledge that often leads to quick failure
* And 98 more ways you can overcome failure and achieve success.Why We Fail: The 101 Best Ways to Overcome Failure and Achieve Success - eBook
|Read This On|
|Is Downloadable Content Available|
|Digital Reader Format|
M. William Hall
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.