Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$48.18 List price $59.35Save $11.17
- $19.34 Was $32.00Save $12.66
- $25.68 Was $36.00Save $10.32
- $28.44 Was $39.47Save $11.03
Consider these popular products
- $2.28 Was $3.07Save $0.79
- $3.77 Was $3.98Save $0.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Calling all busy families! We've got you covered with good foods kids love. Count on Horizon as part of a get-'em-ready breakfast, a quick-and-easy dinner and the lunchbox in between. We always do our best to choose simple, recognizable ingredients so you can feel great about bringing us home.Bringing our best to your table. We know how much you care about feeding your family because we're parents too. That's why we support the organic movement and keep our foods as wholesome as they are delicious. We're proud to be part of the National organic Program, which prohibits the use of GMOs. We raise our cows kindly and don't use growth hormones* or antibiotics. We steer clear of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
Horizon Organic Whole Milk:
- USDA Organic
- 32mg DHA omega-3 per serving
- Fresh taste
Ingredients: Organic Grade A Milk, DHA Algal Oil*, Vitamin D3.
Instructions: Perishable - keep refrigerated. Best if opened by sell-by date and used within 7 days. May be sold until midnight of date stamped above.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||0.5 gl (1.89 lt)|
|Features:||Grade a ultra-pasteurized , No antibiotics, added hormones, pesticides or cloning , USDA organic , Kosher dairy , 100% vegetarian source of DHA omega-3|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||70|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 8.0 Grams||12.0|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 35 Mg||11|
|Sodium 120.0 Mg||5|
|Potassium 380.0 Mg||11|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.0 Grams||4.0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 11 G|
|Protein 8.0 Grams||16.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it is processed just supposed to be organic; I know that it will last for several days past sell buy date which the other brands do not keep as well.by STUPID5/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this is UHT processed milkby CommunityAnswer9/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sally I can only tell you that we do to make cooked pudding, and it is still delicious. Taste the way it did when my mom uded to cook pudding. Like anything you add heat to unless it is sealed it losses some of it's nutritional value. Right?by izzitish8/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?