Customers also considered
- $18.00 Was $19.97Save $1.97
- $23.29 Was $26.99Save $3.70
- $32.20 Was $37.21Save $5.01
- Rollback$14.97 Was $34.32Save $19.35
- $29.98 Was $33.99Save $4.01
- Rollback$19.98 Was $24.92Save $4.94
- Rollback$24.99 Was $28.08Save $3.09
- $16.56 Was $20.47Save $3.91
- $13.45 Was $17.47Save $4.02
- Rollback$15.14 Was $19.97Save $4.83
- $4.52 Was $9.13Save $4.61
- $33.96 Was $36.80Save $2.84
- Rollback$17.49 Was $21.52Save $4.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Use this chrome stacking shelf on its own or in combination with additional Whitmor units to stack and build your own customized storage for office, laundry, kitchen, garage and more. Made of sturdy, durable chromed steel, this model supports 200 pounds.
Whitmor Supreme Chrome Stacking Shelf:
- Made of sturdy, durable chromed steel
- Each steel stacking shelf supports 200 pounds
- Easy no-tool assembly
- Holds up to 200 pounds
- Dimensions: 16" H x 14" D x 15" W
- Steel stacking shelf model #6054-584
- Questions about product or assembly? Call Whitmor toll free: 1-888-944-8667
Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor's commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor's customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question whatsoever pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor toll-free at 888-944-8667 or via email at email@example.com.
|Maximum Weight:||200 lbs|
|Cleaning, Care & Maintenance:||Wipe clean with a damp cloth|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6054-584|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.00 x 15.00 x 16.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you adjust the shelf where you want itby bargansearcher9/30/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is, you can set the shelf at whichever height meets your needs.by TXRanch20013/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by CRCook3/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can put the shelf at any of the various points on the legs. The parts the hold the shelf in place stop at different points on the legs so u can adjust the height of the shelf that way.by MoonnStarShine3/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two plastic sleeve go on each support at various grooves (about every inch or so). Place sleeves at same level on all support posts and slide shelf onto them at all corners. Shelf cap be tapped up and off sleeves so sleeves (shims) can be moved.by HorrorMonkey3/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can buy multiple and stack them.by cookingfan6/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the shelf can be installed at any level on the legs.by Retireinfive10/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelves slide down on plastic inserts at any of the notches along the length of the legs--it is the same system as is standard on most chrome wire shelving. To adjust the shelf position after assembly you'd have to tap the shelf up and off the plastic inserts and then move the inserts to another notch. Each leg has an adjusting screw foot for leveling it on uneven surfaces. Hope that helps you.by hisram9/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They are adjustable.by lovetoride599/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelf is adjustable in 1" increments. Thanks for your interest in Whitmor products. Whitmor Customer Serviceby Whitmor16/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs screw into each otherby bargansearcher2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are attached to each other with screws that are provided in the packaging. I haven't tried stacking these since I needed two separate shelves, but it seems to me that they would be quite sturdy and reliable. As for how many can be stacked, I am not sure myself. I hope this helps!by TXRanch200111/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The parts to stack them are included. I have 4 stacked and mine is stable. I have a computer tower on mine.by MoonnStarShine7/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They provide this long two sided screw(one per leg, so four are provided). You screw half of it to the bottom unit and the other half to the top unit. So for the bottom one, you simply don't use the provided end caps so that the screw can be used instead. For the top one, you just don't use the provide leg stand thingy and just use the screw instead. Sorry I couldn't explain it better. Hope that helped though. I didn't stack mine so I couldn't tell you how sturdy it was but it appears to be like it would be fairly stable. The screw is a pretty long one.by peowmeow4/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Screws go in end of posts (supports) and screw together. They are included in each shelf package. the attachment points are sturdy. Only stacked two and put small fridge on top. Unknown on more. Feet are screws as well and can be adjusted for level.by HorrorMonkey12/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I stacked 4 units and all the hardware I needed was included. In fact, you end up with stuff left over because yuo don't have to finish off the top of the poles for each unit. At first I put the piece that holds them together upside down and had to take it apart again to fix it, but that was my fault. My 4 units are very stable and I would think that even 1 more would still be stable. I wouldn't go higher than that.by CookingNovice9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- posts screw into the top of the posts in the bottom unit and then into the bottom of the posts in the top unit. very sturdy! I have stacked two.by Retireinfive10/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs screw together. Yes, all the needed hardware is included without additional cost. The shelf is not flimsy, but is not commercial kitchen quality. I have three units stacked and I'm sure you could add a couple more to that if you need to. The shelves slide down on plastic inserts at any of the notches along the length of the legs--it is the same system as is standard on most chrome wire shelving. Hope that helps you.by hisram9/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They bolt together and are rock solid. The bolts are concealed in the ends of the tubing. Everything is included with the shelving. Works great.by lovetoride595/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the parts needed for attaching the shelves to each other are included. There are double-sided screws for all four corners and you just screw on the legs for each shelf onto the other. I have stacked 3 shelves and used them for clothing, but they seem very stable and sturdy enough for much heavier items.by RaviOli3/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are additional shelves available to install on the legs of this item to make it a multishelf-stand?
- yes you can add stack more shelvesby bargansearcher10/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are stackable with the same size units and the shelves are adjustable.by CRCook11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby PJOROSZ6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs will accommodate additional shelves, but you have to buy the whole unit again, legs and all, if you want more shelves. Makes it expensive for a multishelf unit. Hope this helps.by hisram7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can buy an extra set and make it a multi-shelf stand. The shelves are adjustable and the price is right.by Salvia2/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $48.53 Was $76.99Save $28.46