Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- $9.56 Was $10.34Save $0.78
- Clearance$21.96 List price $24.62Save $2.66
- from $9.71
- $11.88 Was $16.38Save $4.50
- from $8.98
- Clearance$5.68 Was $9.47Save $3.79
- $11.17 Was $11.99Save $0.82
- $7.89 List price $8.47Save $0.58
- $18.02 List price $18.99Save $0.97
- $10.10 Was $12.98Save $2.88
- Rollback$7.96 Was $9.96Save $2.00
- $14.99 Was $16.71Save $1.72
About this item
About this item
Organize your office space with this Whiteboard Dry Erase Weekly Calendar Decal. It is a peel and stick whiteboard that is safe for walls as it can be removed or repositioned and features no sticky residue. This wall calendar decal is a quick and easy way to keep track of meetings, doctor appointments and/or your child's special events and activities. You can avoid forgetting important dates with this dry erase decal.
Whiteboard Dry Erase Weekly Calendar Decal:
- Peel and stick
- Repositionable, and always removable
- Safe for walls
- No sticky residue
- Quick and easy
- Dimensions: 13" x 26"
- WallPops marker included
- Organize your schedule with this whiteboard calendar decal
|Subject:||Home & Hearth|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WPE98895|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Brand:||Brewster Home Fashions|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||24.00 x 17.50 x 0.12 Inches|
Ask a question
- Yes, you can use any dry erase marker. It does come with one, that has an eraser on the end and it has a little clip with that you peel and stick on the wall next to it, that holds the pen. Yes, it does wipe clean really well. I've only had it less than a week, but it is a clean wipe and it does work well. For under $10, it does more than I expected and it cleans to the wall (in my case refrigerator) beautifully. No more missed appts. You will love it.by WordsLady1/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't use the dry erase that comes in because I think is too small and too harsh. I use the one which comes in a kit with 4 colored markers (also bought in Walmart.com). I've been using often and clean with a glass/window cleaner sometimes to get it extra-clean.by BrazilianMommy8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$8.00 Was $12.99Save $4.99