Check out these related products
- from $17.94
- Reduced Pricefrom $19.99
- Reduced Price$26.99 List price $79.50Save $52.51
White Stag Women's Plus-Size Scoopneck Tee, 2-Pack
Consider these popular products
- from $4.66
- from $5.00
- from $5.48
- Clearancefrom $5.38
- from $5.80
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The White Stag Women's Plus-Size Scoopneck Tees are made of 100 percent cotton for a soft feel. Cotton is a breathable material that is comfortable in both cold and warm weather. The tag-free design of the scoop-neck, long-sleeve tee provides additional comfort. The plus-size tees come in a 2-pack, with colors and prints together. The White Stag Women's Plus-Size Scoopneck Tee is knitted to be both durable and lightweight. Long sleeves provide protection from the weather and from sunlight. This shirt is easy to care for, as it can be machine washed in cold water.
White Stag Women's Plus-Size Scoopneck Tee, 2-Pack:
- Print and color patterns
- 100 percent cotton
- Scoop neck
- Long sleeves
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Machine wash, cold
Explore this item
|Color:||Assorted , Multicolor|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't have a measurement but for my 5'4" large chest frame, a 3x hits me about the top of my hip bones. Most tops are too short for me but this is the right legnth for my torso.by janebell20101/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'6" tall and the length reaches my thigh area mid-way. Measuring from the back top to bottom is a little over 26".by Goodadvisor12/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am long in the torso and wish they were about 2 inches longer. But I would have to say that after one washing I find them to be pretty standard. they shrink a little, but not overly so. My guess would be about 29 inches would be what they should say as a length. Won't cover my belly quite enough, but won't embarrass me by showing my bare tummy either. The fabric quality seems to be above average for T-shirts. I love mine.by scinarie11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They went past my waistline about 4 inches.by mstan440810/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not long. They fall at my waistline and I am only 5'6".by CJewel10/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the 4x is 28 in. longby Misschi12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because it was meant to be on the plus sized line not on the Skinny girls line.by An anonymous customer11/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I understand your frustration. But it is far more difficult for Plus size women to find nice clothing to wear than normal sized people. So, let us have this one. I for one will be happy not to be showing up somewhere with someone half my size wearing the same thing and looking stunning in it. :)by scinarie11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?