Check out these related products
- from $21.84
- from $13.82
- from $13.24
- from $15.00
- from $19.99
White Stag Women's Mock Turtleneck Long Sleeve Tee, 2-Pack
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Basic staple in your wardrobe, these White Stag women's mock turtleneck long sleeve tees will come in handy throughout the year. Easy to wear with pants and skirts, these long sleeve tees can be worn comfortably all day. Pick from one of the assorted colors.
White Stag Women's Mock Turtleneck Long Sleeve Tee, 2-Pack:
- 100% cotton
- Mock neck
- Long sleeves
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Color:||White , Multicolor|
|Shirt Size:||S (4-6)|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
- When first received, these are pretty true to size. I've had a few of them for quite a few years and they shrink very little. I'd forgotten how true to size they were and ordered up a size. Too big! So, I returned them and ordered my correct size. The return transaction went smoothly with no problems. Hope you'll be as happy with your purchase as I was with mine.by QueenShopsallover2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wash in cold water. Put in Dryer for a few min. then hang to dry.by penloafer1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed my shirts in cold and did not have any shrinkage. Little shrinkage from the dryer.by Tobyiscute1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had no problem with shrinkage. I washed and dried it. Probably depends how you launder and dry it.by ScouttieTottie1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not experience any shrinkage when washing. I wear a size 10 and I bought Medium and Large. Both fit nicely, the Large has more material around the stomach area but the sleeve length was the same on both sizes. Have a nice day!by SunnyDayMonday1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered large when maybe I should have ordered medium. There appears to be no shrinkage at all with the large size that I purchased.by OldGlory1/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Order your size. They are not tight fitting or baggy...just right.by jlkjs1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have washed it twice and it hasn't shrunk on me. The fit was good.by txlighthouse6712/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After washing I found only slight shrinkage. My normal size worked well with these shirts.by Mary840312/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No shrinkage...but don't dry on high heat!by Cleves12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?