Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$15.91 List price $31.99Save $16.08
- Reduced Price$16.30 List price $32.99Save $16.69
- Reduced Price$15.57 List price $31.99Save $16.42
- Reduced Price$15.92 List price $31.99Save $16.07
- Reduced Price$17.29 List price $34.99Save $17.70
- Clearance$15.47 List price $30.99Save $15.52
White Stag Women's Classic Woven Shirt with Roll-Cuff Sleeves
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
White Stag Women's Classic Woven Shirt with Roll-Cuff Sleeves:
- 100% cotton
- Lightweight detailed woven fabric
- Button front closure
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves with optional rolled cuffs
- Button closure cuffs
- 2 chest pockets
- Machine was cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD SEPERATELY OR WASH WITH LIKE COLORS, ONLY NON -CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW MEDIUM IRON IF NEEDED
Explore this item
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wear a large, size 14-16, size 40 inches.by Sapphire24244/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a large and I have a bust/chest of 38. I ordered large just in case it shrank a bit when washing. My shirt fits great but I do not wear my shirts skin tight...by goodkarmapirate5/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes s is for small, size 4-6, on the womans size 4-6 range.by Sapphire24245/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, S/CH (4-6) is indeed a small.by CommunityAnswer4/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?