Customers also viewed these products
- $185.64 List price $249.99Save $64.35
- $156.00 Was $178.17Save $22.17
- Reduced Price$21.33 List price $183.50Save $162.17
Check out these related products
- from $72.39
- Reduced Pricefrom $69.99
- from $82.93
- $62.04 Was $124.08Save $62.04
- Rollbackfrom $73.97
- See details in cart
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Whistler Inspection Camera WIC-1750 is a wireless device that allows for easy reach into those areas that would otherwise be difficult to get to. It is equipped with a 2.7" color LCD monitor that offers you full video and image recording. The video inspection camera also has a TV/video output jack so you can view the image on a larger screen if need be. This unit's lightweight and handheld design will let you easily find, diagnose and solve hard-to-reach problems. It can zoom in to pinpoint issues and extends a full 15' so you can view components even deep within the machine. It is water, gas, diesel and oil proof and can rotate to provide you with a full view. This wireless inspection camera also includes a mirror, a hook and a magnet clip for your convenience.
Whistler WIC-1750 Inspection Camera:
- 2.7" color LCD monitor
- Wireless inspection camera provides full video and image recording capabilities
- 9mm water, gas, diesel and oil proof
- Image rotation
- Zoom capability
- 3.3' flexible camera tube
- TV/video output
- LED brightness control
- Extends to 15'
- Includes mirror, hook and magnet clip
|Video Game Platform:||WHISTLER WIC-1750 Inspection Camera|
|Size:||13.50" x 8.50" x 3.00"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WIC-1750|
|Color:||Blue , Black|
|Accessories Included:|| |
|Features:||Includes mirror, hook & magnet clip|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.32 x 3.92 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The camera head is 9mm. Search online for a mm to inches converter. It is the standard that most inspection cameras have. And, yes, it will fit into a spark plug hole.by owsi2611/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?