Check out these related products
- $12.65 Was $13.34Save $0.69
- $9.96 List price $16.95Save $6.99
- $14.70 List price $16.95Save $2.25
- $10.91 Was $12.35Save $1.44
- $10.09 List price $14.95Save $4.86
- $11.79 Was $12.74Save $0.95
- $9.68 Was $14.00Save $4.32
- $11.49 List price $14.95Save $3.46
- $11.73 List price $13.95Save $2.22
- $11.64 List price $14.95Save $3.31
- $9.60 Was $12.34Save $2.74
- $11.46 Was $14.15Save $2.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
"A guide to understanding our souls, during life and after death, from a psychic. Includes practical advice for being with those who are dying and for cultivating clear communication with the deceased"--
With her signature wit and fearlessness, beloved psychic and healer Echo Bodine offers answers to life's biggest questions: Is there a heaven? Are there people who have been there and come back? Do we have souls? Can we communicate with deceased loved ones?
Based on Echo's personal experience of observing the souls of people nearing death and communicating with souls who have died, this comforting book shines light on the dying process and the afterlife. Her clear and fascinating stories demystify this universal experience and demonstrate that death is nothing to fear. You'll learn about:
* the stages the body goes through preceding death
* the white light and the tunnel that lead to the other side
* how to make sense of the death of children
* what happens to those who commit suicide
* the nature of heaven
Echo offers practical tools for being with dying loved ones (including what not to do), for grieving (through the poignant experience of her mother's passing as Echo was writing this book), and for cultivating clear communication with the deceased. Learning what happens when we die can be inspiring, reassuring, and profoundly life changing.
|Number of Pages:||139|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.75 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $18.34 List price $23.49Save $5.15
- $7.47 List price $15.00Save $7.53
- $13.56 Was $16.45Save $2.89
- $6.34 Was $6.80Save $0.46
- $10.11 List price $12.95Save $2.84
- $10.87 List price $15.95Save $5.08
- $16.49 List price $29.95Save $13.46
- $14.04 List price $22.95Save $8.91