Love this stand! It was worth the buy. It realistically took up to 3hrs just to put up the tv stand with the tools that they provided with the instructions. I loved that they provide a tool for the screws instead of you needing to buy a drill, ect. I also loved that there was an app that visually showed you how to put up the stand.
Whalen Payton 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand for TVs up to 65", Multiple Finishes Available
Arrives by Mon, Sep 28
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Holds most flat panel TVs up to 65"
- Swivel Mount pans 45 degrees left or right
- Patented 3-in-1 display system gives you three different options for displaying your TV
- Choose Swivel Mount, Wall Mount or Tabletop. The Swivel Mount pans 45 degrees left or right
- Concealed cable management
- Easy assembly
About This Item
- Accommodates most flat panel TVs up to 65" and 135 lbs
- Patented 3-in-1 display system gives you three different options for displaying your TV. Choose Swivel Mount, Wall Mount or Tabletop. The Swivel Mount pans 45 degrees left or right
- This sleek console has a contemporary design with curved legs and three open shelves. The shelves are black, with legs that have a warm, brown cherry finish that complements nearly any decor
- Versatile furniture that provides plenty of space for all your entertainment components, gaming systems and accessories
- Whether you plan to use it in the living room, game room or theater, this media stand is perfect for any area
- All flat panel TV mounting hardware included
- Concealed cable management
- Easy assembly
- Product Specs: 54"L x 21"W x 23-55.5"H
- Product Weight: 77.16 lb (35 kg)
- Packaging Dimensions: 50.75 x 21.25 x 11
- Packaging Weight: 88.18 lb (40 kg)
- Model # XL-33E
proposition 65 reasons:PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to some kind of chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Maximum Screen Size|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
You are viewing
Whalen Brown Cherry 3-in-1 Flat Panel TV Stand for TVs up to 65
Tanshan Boda Furniture Co.,Ltd
|54 x 21 x 55.5 Inches|
Very Pleased With This TV Stand
This was perfect for our new 65 inch TV, great that it gives you 3 options of display, we chose the float mount which we love!! The stand it's self is very sturdy and stylish, we chose the cherry wood finish for the legs, beautiful! The shelves give more than enough space to store satellite or cable box, DVD player and DVDS, sound bars, speakers, etc. Very pleased with this purchase ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Must Buy TV Stand.......
Really good deal. Looks great and was very easy to assemble. If your looking for an awesome looking TV stand, this is the one for you. One of my questions was top black tempered glass shelf ( L x W ) 54"L x 15" W. Shipping was great. Enjoy and look at attached photo!!!
I built this by myself and helped my husband mount the Tv. The directions were very easy. You can choose to use the paper manual or an app that literally walks you through every step via video. We have a 55” curve Tv and there are specific directions for the type of tv you have, so pay attention to that. I love that it swivels. Great stand!
I love it!!! A little difficult to assemble but well worth it in the end. There is 3 options for how you would like to assemble based on how want your tv.
Beautiful Entertainment Center
It looks absolutely beautiful!!! Very affordable!! It took me maybe an hour to put together maybe a lil less, but very easy to assemble. I have one in my bedroom and now in my living room. It compliments the rest of my furniture!! I love love it!!
Average assembly difficulty . Solid construction. Fits a 65 inch tv basically perfect edge to edge. High quality for price.
Great love the 3 in 1 options , i went with the Swivel stand for my 65 inch tv, easy to put together and real nice and sturdy. Ordering another 1 for my bedroom.
Looks great, but make time for the construction
Honestly, this would have been 5 stars but it was super complicated to put together. There are a lot of pieces and once you get to the bracket portion, it becomes this crazy multiple choice test. There are like 8 different combinations of screws that can be used and you just have go through them all and figure out what works. Dont get me wrong, its looks great once it is done, and it holds our 65 inch tv no problem, but be prepared to spend a good chunk of time putting it together.
does not fit a 65 in tv
Not a good choice for the 65" TV. When i placed my 65" TV on the mount to raise the tv, there is barely space between the first shelf and the tv. Will have to get an extra extension piece to give the tv height to be at eye level atleast. If there is one available.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question