I just bought this 4 days ago and used it over the weekend to do some rock splitting with a 10.5 AMP hammer drill back in the woods. The form factor was small enough that I could carry it close to the work site, even up and down steep hills. I had enough power and not too much noise. I'll have to see about the longevity of the generator but love the look and portability.
Westinghouse WH2200iXLT Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator - 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts - Gas Powered
- Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate
Arrives by Wednesday, Aug 26
Or get it by Tue, Aug 25 with faster delivery
- Fuel Efficient - Up To 13 Hour Run Time at 25% Load
- Lightweight and Quiet At 43 Lbs.; As Low As 52 dBA
- 2200 Peak Watts and 1800 Rated Watts with Easy-Start
About This Item
- Bring power to your home during a power outage or recreational activities
- 2200 peak watts, 1800 running watts and runs for up to 13 hours on a 1.3 gal. gas tank
- Enhanced fuel efficiency - variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- Lightweight and compact design - weighs 43 lb. and features a built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
- Super quiet - as low as 52 dBA with double-insulated acoustic enclosure, asymmetrical cooling fans, and low tone mufflers to reduce operating noise
- Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones, and more with less than 3% THD
- (2) 120V 5-20R standard household outlets and (1) 12V DC outlet
- Parallel Cord Capable - Combine your WH2200iXLT with another compatible Westinghouse Inverter Generator via the Westinghouse Parallel Cord to increase available wattage and amperage. Compatible with the WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500
- EPA Compliant
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor
proposition 65 reasons:Certain components in this product and its related accessories contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Certain components in this product and its related accessories contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
I bought this from Sam's Club online just before Christmas and got a very good discount. It is a joy to use. It's lightweight, easy to start, easy to use and is very quiet. I like the efficiency mode that allows the unit to idle when no load is on the inverter. I did an 8-10 hour break-in, varying the loads from none, low to near max and shut it down for about an hour every 2 hours. Then I changed the oil and ran the gas out. It's now ready for emergency power outages or trips to the great outdoors.
Bought this as a backup when power goes out. It can easily handle the low demand of lighting, refrigeration and entertainment. The quiet operation and light weight of the unit are great benefits.
I still need my heavy , noisey generator to run
the deep well pump as needed.
I bought this on line, it shipped quickly. The directions to set it up were easy to follow, and the owner's manual covers everything you'd want to know. To set it up: simply pour in the correct amount of engine oil (included in the box), pour in some fuel, and it's ready to go! It started on the first pull! It is very quiet and has plenty of power. This generator is about as easy as it gets!
Back up power
This unit has two 110 receptacles and a 220 receptacle. Easy to start and incredibly quiet. Plenty of power to run a fan, charge electronics, power a lamp and keep our refrigerator and freezer running during power outages. No more spoiled food.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question