Great generator. Was packaged nicely. Easy to assemble. Everything you need is included in the box. Put in the oil, connected to my propane. Cranked on first push of the button.
Westinghouse WGen3600DF Dual Fuel (Gas and Propane) Electric Start Portable Generator - 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts
- Addpowered by Allstate
About This Item
- Perfect as a portable power solution for travel trailers or a backup power source at home
- 3,600 running watts, 4,650 peak watts (gasoline); 3,240 running watts, 4,180 peak watts (propane)
- Runs for up to 18 hours on a 4 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge; up to 11 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with key fob that works from up to 109 yards away and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit
- Weighing 107 lb. with as low as 69 dBA operating volume
- (1) 120-Volt duplex household outlets, (1) L5-30R, and (1) TT-30R RV Ready receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection
proposition 65 reasons:Certain components in this product and its related accessories contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
Certain components in this product and its related accessories contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
23.30 x 22.80 x 21.30 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Manuals & Guides
I got it it the time promised. All parts were there. Put the wheels on, put the oil in (.6 Liters is capacity), hooked up the propane bottle, hit remote start and it wouldn't start after numerous tries. Reread instructions, connected the spark plug wire, and it started the first try! Its a great machine, quieter than expected. I'll update in a year if anything goes wrong but I'm thinking its going to be a pretty strong generator.
Got us ready for hurricane season
We bought this generator in preparation for a hurricane that was supposed to hit South FL. We did a lot of research and ready a lot of reviews before deciding on which generator to purchase. We wanted it to run our fridge, a window AC unit, and some outlets. Fortunately, we never lost power. This generator came ready to use right out of the box and it's light enough that my wife can easily move it.
I bought mainly because it had the features I was looking for. I especially like the remote start and the duel fuel feature. The wheels will make transporting easier. Construction seems to be good. I purchased mainly to run my freezer and refrigerator when storms knock out our power. Luckily, we haven't had a hurricane move through this area since last year so I haven't needed to use since purchased. I have been satisfied with Westinghouse products in the past and am sure this generator will perform as advertised.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.