Westinghouse Solar Mosaic Spotlight, Assorted
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.98 Was $11.16Save $3.18
- $16.99 List price $21.33Save $4.34
- Reduced Price$32.99
- Reduced Price$34.99 List price $53.69Save $18.70
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brighten and display your home with the Westinghouse Solar Mosaic Spotlight. Perfect for uplighting trees or your house, this light will last up to 10 hours after a full solar charge. The mosaic lens will add a touch of color to your landscaping. Available in a variety of designs, these lights are sold individually.
Westinghouse Solar Mosaic Spotlight, Assorted:
- Mixed mosaic solar spotlights
- Available in Raspberry and Caribbean glass
- Light Chocolate finish
- Plastic construction
- 250mAh lithium battery
- High output LED bulb
- Natural white light
- Amorphous panel
|Manufacturer Part Number:||362306-M1W|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.69 x 2.95 x 8.86 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine come on at dark and goes off at dawnby lis5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby holyfamilyiluvu5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I bought one but having problem with on and off switch. does white plastic cover stay covering theses switches
- supposed to stay on so weatherproof. i had a few missing white thing--they have been going strong for a few months or more. one of the 10 or so we bought wasn't working at first---husband "fidgeted" (his words-i don't know what he did, but only used his hands-no tools.) with the switch and it has been working ever since (few months or more).by holyfamilyiluvu8/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?