Similar items in stock
- $114.99 List price $179.00Save $64.01
Weslo CardioStride 2.0 Treadmill
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$396.00 Was $419.95Save $23.95
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- $575.00 List price $999.00Save $424.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get an amazing, cardio workout at an affordable price with the Weslo CardioStride 2.0 Treadmill. This user-friendly, maintenance-free treadmill is equipped with everything you need to lose weight and get fit. The compact design of this fitness machine fits anywhere and requires no electrical power. The Weslo CardioStride 2.0 Treadmill is smooth, quiet, lightweight and portable. Featuring a two-position incline, 17" x 41" walking treadbelt and a built-in workout display, you get all the features you need without breaking the bank!
Weslo CardioStride 2.0 Treadmill:
- 2-position incline
- 13 percent and 17 percent incline
- Increase calorie burn and reduce joint impact
- 17" x 41" walking treadbelt allows you to take long, natural strides
- Easy-to-read workout display tracks your speed, time, distance and calories burned
- Built-in transport wheels quickly move the treadmill to your workout area
- Accommodates up to 250 lbs
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
See all treadmills on Walmart.com.
|Color:||Silver , Gray , Black|
|Rated Load Capacity:||250 lb|
|Clothing Size:||50" & Under|
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WLTL11310|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Lose Weight|
|Features:||Six-mode workout display , Time , Distance , Built-in transport wheels , No , SpaceSaver Design , Pulse , Calorie , Speed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.00 x 27.00 x 52.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The description says there are two incline postions. Is one of them fairly flat or are they both uphill inclines?
- both are uphill inclinesby funnygirl22211/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bottom one is fairly flat. I found I needed to use the higher one just to help my body weight to move the resistant belt. It's like walking in deep sand.by SaintHelensNewbie10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are both uphill, but the lower one isn't too bad. Definitely not flat.by me0w010/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just 1 inch between 2 locking holes .by cpu8889/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are both inclines. The belt can't be totally flat or it will not move. It's a manuall treadmill so you have to have some incline.by IQ100010/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Neither of them are a zero incline, that is easily fixed by putting a board or something solid underneath the back of it- but is annoying if you want to do a progressive workout.by snickger7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this set at the lowest position, and it's a slight incline. A good 15-20 minute time frame will give you a good workout.by Rainestorme9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Folded/standing up its (WxH) 27.0 x 52.5 and apprx. 15 inches deep. Dimensionally, it is slightly smaller than it's electric counterparts and much easier/lighter to move because it doesn't have a motor.by SaintHelensNewbie10/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Length 26 inches Width 14 inches Height 50 inchesby SarahSmilesforever10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 26in wide, 47in long and 21in deep... approximately. I can stand it up in its folded position and put it aside.by Rainestorme7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 29" wide to allow for deck pin clearance, 18" deep and 50" high.by RSTexas7/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, if you have a steep enough angle on the board. Otherwise you will stop the belt if you come down heavy after taking a step.by IQ100011/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can run on itby funnygirl22211/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really. It has a strong resistance which is like walking in sand so you really do have to hold the railing just to push against the belt to make it turn. I can run on it, but only for short bursts. This is just my experience. Possibly an aerobically fit runner could jog on it, but you still will need to push against the hand railing to turn the belt.by SaintHelensNewbie11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?