Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Motorized Treadmill with Pulse
Customers also considered
- Clearance$184.95 List price $349.95Save $165.00
- $377.00 List price $599.00Save $222.00
- $299.00 List price $349.97Save $50.97
- $149.00 List price $179.00Save $30.00
- $112.00 List price $129.97Save $17.97
Check out these related products
- $671.99 List price $849.00Save $177.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get more results in less time with the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill. Featuring six personal trainer workouts, a two-position incline and comfortable cushioning, this treadmill is a great tool for losing weight or increasing performance. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill maximizes workout comfort while protecting joints.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Motorized Treadmill with Pulse:
- 2.25 HP impulse motor
- 16" x 50" tread belt
- Comfort Cell Cushioning reduces impact on joints
- 6 personal trainer workouts
- Workouts are designed by a certified, personal trainer
- 1-10 mph speed control
- Select between 1-8 mph with the touch of a button
- Speed arrow controls select half mile increments
- 2-position incline: 1.5 percent and 6 percent
- Heart rate monitor is easy to use
- Thumb sensor reads heart rate
- Blue-tinted LCD tracks speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned
- 250 lb user weight capacity
- Assembled dimensions: 64.5"L x 29"W x 55.5"H
- Shipping dimensions: 67"L x 30"W x 9.75"H
- 1-year motor warranty
- 90-day parts and labor warranty
- Model # WLTL29609
- Assembly available; please refer to the telephone number included with your product
|Maximum Weight:||250 lbs|
|Recommended Use:||For Weight Loss and Strength|
|Rated Load Capacity:||250 lb|
|Maximum Speed:||10 mph|
|Clothing Size:||50" & Under|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WLTL29609|
|Fitness Goal:||Increase Cardio , Build Muscle , Lose Weight , Tighten & Tone|
|Features:||Time , Calorie , Comfort Cell Cushioning , Distance , Pulse , 6 personal trainer workouts are designed by a certified personal trainer , Speed , No , Easy PulseHeart Rate Monitor|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. weslo cadence G5.9 treadmill - is it easy to fold up. I live in a cramped apartment so I'd have to fold it up after each use.
- I have a bad back and I cannot lift 45 lbs. I have no problem at all lifting this with one hand and pulling out the latch with the other to lock it in place.by diehardjo8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (26) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is easy to fold up the only thing I had a problem with is I cant screw my latch on but I did fold it up just to see how compact it would be and it fits behind my doorby AB4B8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (56) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- If you can lift 45 lbs with one hand you can fold and latch the treadmill.by usnavyvet8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (37) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- EASYby valaotto7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (20) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's easy to fold up. I have cervical and thoracic spinal problems and am very limited at what I can do with some things. If you can lift 45 pounds, you will have no problem at all. I have mine in a corner of my bedroom, and I live in a small apartment. It says to leave 8 ft clearance behind you, but I don't have that room. It's no problem at all.by Laureli78/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (46) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby tdavis973787/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (13) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have close quarters this is what you been looking for, it's 54 inches high and 16inches wide folded u.by pHil718/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (41) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. It does slope forward and it looks like it would fall over at you when folded but it is secure and easy.by Ijuicedit8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (23) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Super easy to fold up.....It's not heavy at all....Two hands a squat and it's folded..I fold it everyday after my workout..If it was heavy I would never fold it up....It's awesome that it's folds too..A real space saver!by Transformer19418/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (29) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Easy to folks easy to move.by Jazzyshop7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (19) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. For the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill, will it be assembled upon delivery or does the customer have to assemble it?
- Just got my Weslo G5.9 treadmill last week. Called the local Walmart first to see about assembly of a treadmill They do it for free. I ordered online ship to store and even assembled and folded, it fit in my car barely. I hired local movers to bring it into the house. 120lbs is a little too much for me even maneuvering just one step. It was reasonable. Very pleased with the treadmill. Now I can walk everyday, rain or shine! (Walmart had it assembled for me the same day it arrived at their local store, so pleased. They have assembled other smaller purchases for me in the past too, can't beat it!)by AMJPS8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (69) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Assembly is on you, unless you ship to store & pay to have it assembled, then you have to haul it home assembled.by Kayren8/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (64) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- We bought ours at a store. If a delivery service will bring it in your home, do it. I have a severe back injury which does not allow me to do any work or twisting low. My wife of 110 lbs and I used a two wheel dolly (rented at hardware store for 3 bucks) Placed the box on our living room floor and went to work. No problem. No heavy lifting. Does need two people for putting the base on the deck after this, it can easily be done by one person. The machine is in 3 major parts, the deck being the heaviest. Not bad though. We actually had a bit of fun putting it together.by Jayboid8/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (71) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to assemble the treadmill. It requires 8 bolts and 6 screws (supplied) The heaviest individual part is about 80 lbs.by usnavyvet8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (58) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- U ASSEMBLE, BUT THERE WAS AN OPTION TO PAY SOMEONE TO COME DO IT FOR U, IN MY INSTRUCTIONS.by valaotto5/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (36) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Purchasing from WalMart, no, fedex or ups will not put it together for you but they do have a number you can call to have someone assemble it for you but it cost about $170. I put it together myself with a little help from someone else. It took less than an hour.by CocoNewbie7/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (39) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a number you can call to have someone assemble this machine. I really don't see the use of calling someone to come in, I am very limited at what I can do because of upper spinal problems and I put this together myself!by Laureli76/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's not already assembled but there's only 6 parts to put together, my daughter and I assembled it in 55 minutes. Very easy to assemble. It is advisable to have two people to do it, not because it's that heavy, you would simply need four arms to do it by yourself. It's really simple to put together, honest, I have no reason to lie about it. It will take no more than an hour. It's not super heavy like your thinking, but still really srong.by pHil715/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (40) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- When I purchased it through walmart.com,I didn't see any options for assembly, just the delivery. I had to assemble it.by sigurdshale7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is delivered in a box...You can pay a Weslo tech to put it together for like 150 but it's sooooo NOT worth it..It's not that hard to assemble..You just need two people to carry it in the house...if you get it from walmart they will roll it out to your car and help you put it in your trunk so you will just need a friend once you get home!by Transformer19418/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, electric belt.by CBBrown8/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (90) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but the harder work outs seem to be manuleby myheartneedstheworkout8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (34) (19)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is electric and it goes up to 10mph.by Godschild446/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (44) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a 2.25 HP electric motor which moves the beltby TWilliams798/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (33) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is electricalby Sallysam7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (21) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yepby blzzef6/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- This treadmill is not manual. It has 10 different speeds, and 6 workout programs to mention a few attributes.by knhkjbh6/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (46) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is electricby ndh39835/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (16) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Its electric the only thing manual is the inclineby AB4B8/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (26) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the machine is run electrically. You will need to purchase a surge suppressor to plug it into to make sure that power outages or lightening strikes will not affect your treadmill.by Lovebeinghealthy305/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (57) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$184.95 List price $349.95Save $165.00