After reading some of the reviews i was skeptical at first. But then i remembered that many years ago i purchased the same brand and i used it almost everyday for 10 years. NO KIDDING! Till it broke. Towards the end my knees got affected and would hurt a lot. Stopped exercising. Gained weight so after 2 years i decided to purchase this one. Love it!!!! My knees don't hurt. Must be all renewed model. I use it from 4 to 5 days a week. I would recommend it to every one. Also after reading the reviews of how the boxes were all broken and how some parts weren't working due to purchasing and have it delivered straight home, well i ordered online & picked up at my nearest walmart. I thought this way since the delivery trucks have to bring several to the store they'll place it and carry it better than if you are just having one delivered home along with other merchandises and your merchandise is probably thrown in a corner and get all banged up. Well my thinking payed up. It came complete and has been working perfect and the box is good as new.
- Maximum Weight275 lbs
- Horsepower2.25 HP
- Speed Range0 to 10 MPH
- Maximum Incline2 Position Adjustable Incline
- Belt Width16"
- Belt Length50"
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- Top Trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in virtual boutique studio classes
- Personalized Workouts: Three personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 30-day iFit Coach Trial* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit card required - iFit membership not required to access onboard workouts and other core features of your treadmill
- Say goodbye to bulky, always-in-the-way workout equipment. Simply fold your machine?s treadmill deck up when you are done working out for a reduced product footprint of 60.25? x 29? x 31.25?
2.25 HP* Drive System
- A durable 2.25 HP Drive System powers your machine, providing you with the perfect long-term fitness companion
- *Continuous Horsepower (?CHP?) is a term used in the treadmill industry for consumer comparison purposes. The CHP rating is measured in laboratory testing using a dynamometer, which measures the mechanical power of the motor. The CHP rating does not denote the operational horsepower of the treadmill in ordinary household use. In ordinary household use, the motor does not operate at the horsepower shown.
Comfort Cell Cushioning
- This integrated cushioning system reduces the impact on your joints
2-Position Adjustable Incline
- Easily toggle your incline to target and tone specific muscle groups and burn more calories
- 55.5? x 29? x 64.5?
1-Year Motor Warranty
90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty
Model #: WLTL29615
proposition 65 reasons:Warning: Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
Magnetic Safety Key
|Treadmill Cushioning System|
Programmable, Space-Saving, foldable
|Console Display Type|
|Compatible Software Applications|
2 Position Adjustable Incline
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Tighten & Tone
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
64.50 x 29.00 x 55.50 Inches
Take an interactive tour
This my second Weslo Cadence treadmill. I had one just a little smaller that lasted for years. This one fits in a small area. Not loud and clunky. I love the dashboard and it even has room for my iPad. I haven't tried all the features yet, but right now I'm loving it. It fits quite nicely on the side of my bed.
Awesome treadmill! Great price!
This treadmill does the trick. It's just what I was looking for without paying $1000 like we did years ago. This Weslo treadmill isn't bulky or too big. It took my husband about 15 minutes to assemble. Not noisy at all. We're very pleased. I've used it every night for 30 minutes & I'm very happy with it.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.