I wanted a basic treadmill just to create the habit of walking every day, I didn't want a lot of features because I am a skinny lady over 50 years old and just need to walk every day. I ordered the treadmill from Walmart and I was supposed to pick it up in the store within a month (probably due to the Pandemic), but I received it at home in a week! And I got free shipping!! My son put it together for me and it was pretty easy for him with the help of another person to hold some parts, but the screws that hold the safety bolt on the side didn't fit in the holes. He had to make the holes bigger, so the screws fit properly. Since I had read some reviews, I knew how to activate it with the Bluetooth button and not pay the activation fee. All you need to do is hold the Bluetooth button down for 30 seconds to activate it. It was much larger than I was anticipating, but still fits behind my living room door (I don't have enough space in my condo). It is quiet enough that my husband can sleep in the other room. I have been using it 40 minutes every day, 6 days per week, for more than a month and I'm very happy with it. The only reason why I would give 4.5 stars is because of the issue with the holes to screw the bolt, but I can't give 1/2 star, so I'm giving 5.
- Maximum Weight275 lbs
- Speed Range0 to 10 MPH
- Maximum Incline2 Position Adjustable Incline
- Belt Width16"
- Belt Length50"
About This Item
- Top Trainers: iFit brings some of the best personal trainers in the world straight to your screen, making it easy to find the perfect coach for you
- Global Workouts: Embark on a virtual journey around the world with your favorite personal trainer as incline-matching technology digitally adjusts your resistance to mimic real-world terrain
- Studio Classes: Participate in virtual boutique studio classes
- Personalized Workouts: Three personally-tailored workouts based on your fitness level and interest are sent to your equipment every day
- Activation Required: Redeem your 30-day iFit Coach Trial* to activate your product and gain access to world-class personal training in your home
- *Credit card required - iFit membership not required to access onboard workouts and other core features of your treadmill
- Say goodbye to bulky, always-in-the-way workout equipment. Simply fold your machine’s treadmill deck up when you are done working out for a reduced product footprint of 60.25” x 29” x 31.25”
2.25 HP Drive System
- A durable 2.25 HP Drive System powers your machine, providing you with the perfect long-term fitness companion
Comfort Cell Cushioning
- This integrated cushioning system reduces the impact on your joints
2-Position Adjustable Incline
- Easily toggle your incline to target and tone specific muscle groups and burn more calories
- 55.5” x 29” x 64.5”
1-Year Motor Warranty
90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty
Model #: WLTL29615
proposition 65 reasons:Warning: Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Warning: Cancer/Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Magnetic Safety Key
|Treadmill Cushioning System|
Icon Health and Fitness
Programmable, Space-Saving, foldable
|Console Display Type|
|Compatible Software Applications|
2 Position Adjustable Incline
Exercise, Running, Weightlifting, Cycling
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Number of Programs|
Lose Weight, Gain Muscle, Improve Health
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
64.50 x 29.00 x 55.50 Inches
Take an interactive tour
Customer reviews & ratings
Very happy with my treadmill!
I like but had to look up how to get it going.
It was a little bit of a challenge to assemble. The base holes didn't want to line up well. That being said, all it took was seeing how someone else dealt with it on youtube and it was together. I didn't like that it isn't made clear you need to hold the Bluetooth button for 30 seconds to override the ifit feature and use it manually. Once I found that answer online, I was happy. I don't want to sign up for ifit. The instructions should make it more clear that you don't have to. Once that was figured out, I tested it. It is well worth the price. Great quality, very user friendly the rest of the way. I would recommend it but I would be sure to make clear how to get it into manual mode.
- For walking
- Ease of use
- For exercise
Absolutely LOVE it
I'm 5'3 and weigh 155 lbs I was able to drag the box into my home and completely set it up successfully on my own. I connected the iFit app onto the treadmill and I absolutely LOVE it! I truly didn't want to stop! Lol Easy setup, no issues or complications at all from delivery to setting it up and using it! I love it! I will be on it everyday! I highly recommend this product! - Happy Customer.
Seems good - Great price - $298 on sale
Just set it up and used it for the first time. Seems pretty good. A little bit of a pain to get the base on. See the pic I added. After 20 minutes trying to get the holes to line up I figured out by loosening this screw a little bit made it much easier to line up the holes. Also - the machine is locked unless you sign up for this I-Fit thing (which stinks that they would force you do sign up for something like that). All you need to do is press the blue tooth button for 30 seconds and it will bypass the requirement to signup for I-Fit.
- Noise level
- For walking
Good purchase but buyer beware
The treadmill is a good buy but beware that you may run into issues putting it together if you try this by yourself. It should have only taken 10-20 minutes but the base can be very hard to get on because you need extra weight to get it to line up. You may need to prop the ends of the treadmill on styrofoam block and thick cardboard packing pieces to assist in putting the base on. Other than that it was packed well and the treadmill was $200 less on Walmart's website than anywhere else.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question