Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Wenzel Camp Pad can be added to your camp gear check list. Stay warm and comfortable in your sleeping bag on this unique 71" x 24" Aluminum Camping Sleeping Pad, Silver. The aluminum surface on this sleeping bag pad helps retain heat and keeps you warm and comfortable all night long. Fitting under most standard sleeping bags, this Wenzel Camp Pad can be used by almost anyone. Lightweight and durable, this 71" x 24" Aluminum Camping Sleeping Pad, Silver, keeps cold and dampness away from your body and will not absorb water. This Sleeping Bag Pad also adds extra insulation and helps protect your sleeping bag. Featuring elastic tie bands, this Wenzel Camp Pad can also conveniently be bundled and stored when not in use. With an extra soft surface, you can use this camp pad for camping, hiking, mountaineering, exercising and picnics.
Wenzel 71" x 24" Aluminum Camp Pad, Silver:
- Size: 71" L x 24" W
- Fits under most standard sleeping bags
- Aluminum coated cross link foam for added heat retention and comfort
- Lightweight and durable
- Keeps cold and dampness away from body and will not absorb water
- Adds extra insulation and protects sleeping bag
- Cleans easily with damp cloth
- Elastic tie bands for convenient bundling and storing
- Extra soft surface
- Ideal for camping, hiking, mountaineering, exercising and picnics
- Model 157-223
|Manufacturer Part Number:||157-223|
|Color:||Multicolor , Multi|
|Features:|| Lightweight , Water Resistant , Elastic Band , |
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||71.00 x 24.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Needed for 13 year old boy on his first overnight hike (3-day). Does this roll-up small enough to attach to backpack?
- The light weight of this pad allows it to be secured to the back or top of a park without throwing off the pack's (or hiker's) balance. It won't fit inside, but it will easily hang on the outside.by Campmaster5510/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 6 inches aroundby ishmal8/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can attach it to your backpack, however its 2 feet wide so its a little long. Go for 20 inch, inflatable pads for overnight hiking. Those are lightweight too.by Beava5/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The rolled up dimensions are: 24" x 7". You should be able to attach it to a back pack. The pad weighs 1.3 pounds, yet still provides an R-value of 2.0. Thank you.by AmericanRec3/7/2014Written by a verified representative from AmericanRecWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I think so. It comes with 2 elastic straps so you can roll it up and secure it quickly. Perfect for a 3 day hike. It will not add a lot of comfort, just a little cush. You will have to figure out way to attach it to a back pack. I suggest small bungie cords or just some twine. depends on the back pack. Very light weight.by KarenSTL2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will roll up just slightly smaller diameter than a typical sleeping bag. Usually, the sleeping bag, which is heavier than this pad, is attached to the bottom of the backpack and this pad is attached to the top of the backpack.by Cornbeefandcabbage12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?