Wells Lamont - Grain Cowhide Work Gloves
Customers also considered
- $7.98 Was $11.35Save $3.37
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$3.43 List price $5.19Save $1.76
- Clearance$8.52 List price $17.99Save $9.47
- Clearance$9.73 List price $19.99Save $10.26
- Clearance$8.02 List price $16.99Save $8.97
- Clearance$5.55 List price $11.99Save $6.44
- Reduced Price$29.24 List price $36.54Save $7.30
- Clearance$8.88 List price $9.96Save $1.08
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Wells Lamont Grain Cowhide Work Gloves will help you tackle the tough jobs. Featuring a reinforced palm patch, these Wells Lamont Work Gloves will provide durable protection for your hands. These gunn cut gloves have a ball and tape wrist closure to give you a good fit, and palomino grain cowhide protects hands while being strong enough for any job.
Wells Lamont - Grain Cowhide Work Gloves:
- Palomino grain cowhide
- Ball and tape wrist closure
- Reinforced palm patch
- Keystone thumb
- Gunn cut
Fabric Care Instructions: Cold water wash and air dry
|Variant Attribute Names:||Grain Cowhide , Ball & Tape Wrist Closure , Reinforced Palm Patch|
|Fabric Content:||100% Cowhide|
|Material:||100 PERCENT COWHIDE LEATHER|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Husband doesn't use these type gloves in water. They may get wet from use on his projects but hands do stay dry.by productspecial11/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby RosieV20131/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but if you use some sadle soap it will help.put the gloves on and dip into soap and rub it into each other palm and back and your in bizz.by Guyn11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular model glove is not waterproof.by StoneyInPA11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- GOOD CHOICE FOR COWHIDE GLOVES & A LITTLE WATERPROOFby MITCH584124/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby WaterLovers12/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?