I give my Sheltie the OMH hip and joint crunchy treats but wanted something chewy for her that was also healthy. She loves the Wellbites and I love knowing they are the same high quality as all Wellness products.
About This Item
- MINI CHEWY TREATS: These delicious, grain free soft dog treats are made with two kinds of fresh meat for a flavor and texture your dog will love; they're great for everyday treating, training or snacking
- ALL NATURAL: These moist and tasty treats are made with whole fruits and veggies including superfoods like blueberries and sweet potatoes for a naturally craveable flavor and a boost of antioxidants
- THOUGHTFULLY MADE: We craft delicious treats with simple, natural, high quality ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits; no meat byproducts, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- FIND THE RIGHT TREATS: From puppy to senior, small dog to large breed, crunchy to chewy, grained to grain free, treating to training, we've got an all natural recipe for every dog's needs and taste
- WELLNESS NUTRITION: Created by nutritionists, veterinarians and animal lovers, our recipes provide an ideal balance of nature's finest ingredients, carefully selected to nourish and sustain your pet's wellbeing
Ingredients: Beef, Turkey, Chickpeas, Ground Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Guar Gum, Carrots, Cane Molasses, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Blueberries, Garlic Powder, Flaxseed, Phosphoric Acid, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Feeding Instructions: Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Mountain Country Foods: Spanish Fork, UT
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.00 x 6.25 x 8.00 Inches
My 4 month old Lab puppy loves them. Will reorder [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My dogs absolutely loves these. As soon as I open their treat draw they flock to me. I do have to break it up for one of my dog that will swallow treats while but since it’s soft that is easy to do. It’s also nice that the my also have veggies and fruit in them.
Our dog is a Wellness dog. His food and most of his treats are all Wellness brand. Such a wonderful company and the product is great. Jasper had a very sensitive stomach when we first rescued him. Their Limited Ingredients menu worked like a charm. You honestly cannot go wrong with any of their products :)
The best soft chew treat out there! I love how one piece can be cut down in smaller pieces for quick training session for a small-med dog! My pup is about to be 7 years old and I haven’t ever switched her away from wellness!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question