I bought two of these for my electronics manufacturing facility and they work much better than the Weller WES50s we've been using. With 70 watts of power, the iron gets hotter much faster and makes better solder joints since it heats the solder fast, leaving less risk of damage to components. With the digital readout and presents, my staff can set the exact temperature for a given job. They all commented on how much better these work than our previous soldering stations. Also, Walmart's price was almost half of what it sells for elsewhere.
Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station
Arrives by Wed, Feb 26
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- This unit is 40% more powerful than the two models it is replacing to help get your soldering job done faster
- Easy to handle high performance 70W soldering iron with a heat-resistant silicon Cable for safe handling
- Temperature stability (+/- 4?f, 2?c) and temperature lock protects tips and components, affording a consistently high quality process with repeatable soldering results
- This unit is loaded with cutting edge features sun as intuitive navigation, a Standby mode and auto setback conserves energy and password-protection to Preserve settings
- Includes: one (1) We1 station 120V, one (1) Wep70 tip retainer, one (1) Wep70 iron, PH70 safety rest with sponge, and Eta tip 0.062?/1.6 mm screwdriver
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.