Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes are a convenient way to quickly and easily clean, shine and protect your stainless steel appliances. The wipes are designed to resist fingerprints, water marks and grease while repelling dust and dirt.
- Excellent for cleaning all types of stainless steel including refrigerators, stoves and ranges, small appliances, dishwashers and grills
- Blend of oils and silicones for shine and protection against fingerprints
- Lint free wipes will not scratch stainless steel
- Leveling agent fills in the stainless steel grooves for a streak free shine
Warning Text: CAUTION: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, FLUSH THOROUGHLY WITH WATER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Instructions: To remove inner seal, flip open lid, squeeze the body of the canister and pull firmly on lid to remove entire cap from canister. Peel off seal and discard. Locate wipe at the center of the roll, twist to a point and thread through small opening in lid. Replace lid and pull wipe though. Always snap lid securely shut between uses to prevent moisture loss. Wipe in the direction of the metal grain. Buff with a dry, soft cloth to achieve a brilliant shine.
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0004159800050|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 3.00 x 7.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I LOVE these wipes. Have found them to be the best stainless steel cleaner/polisher on the market. However, the container does not list the ingredients, so you will have to do additional research to determine if the wipes contain the ingredient (mineral oil) that you desire.by Lewerica10/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I paid $3.62 for 30 wipes and one wipe will do the fridge, microwave and stove, no problem. I will not be without Weiman Stainless Steel Wipes.by eandrews538/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely not! I paid $8.54, ordering online through Wal Mat. This item was part of my $50.00 order, so I received free shipping too.by shesewsalot7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. We used disinfecting wipes on our stainless steel appliances and it left streaks . Would this product remove the streaks?
- Yesby desserie9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi John, You will want to use a mild dish detergent, (that does not contain an anti-bacterial agent) warm water, and a clean soft cloth washing with the grain of the stainless steel. This should remove the streaks and any residue. After about an hour after doing this I would use our wipes. Usually it is recommend not to use anything harsh on stainless steel appliances but it depends on the manufacturer. I would recommend checking their cleaning manual to see if something like disinfecting wipes is okay to use. Have a great day!by WeimanProductExpert6/13/2016Written by a verified representative from WeimanProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our Stainless Steel Wipes do have mineral oil in them, which leaves a wonderful protective coating. It also leaves a nice shine to your stainless steel! Let us know if you have any other questions!by WeimanProductExpert6/13/2016Written by a verified representative from WeimanProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $10.88 Was $44.96Save $34.08
- from $2.67