Weider 2980 214 lb Stack Home Gym
Customers also considered
- $299.00 List price $399.00Save $100.00
- $499.00 List price $799.00Save $300.00
- $15.77 List price $29.99Save $14.22
- $174.00 List price $299.00Save $125.00
- $16.88 List price $37.99Save $21.11
- $109.00 List price $149.00Save $40.00
- $38.76 List price $89.99Save $51.23
- $69.00 List price $99.00Save $30.00
- $116.99 List price $199.00Save $82.01
- $99.00 List price $139.00Save $40.00
- $139.00 List price $199.00Save $60.00
- $279.00 List price $299.00Save $20.00
- $19.97 List price $45.99Save $26.02
- $97.00 List price $199.00Save $102.00
- $94.97 List price $189.99Save $95.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Build and tone your entire body with the Weider 2980 214-Lb Stack Home Gym. With six muscle-sculpting workout stations, you have what you need to start your workout routine. A renowned brand of fitness equipment manufactured by ICON Health & Fitness, Weider has remained one of the most trusted names in strength training for over 25 years. Weider manufactures free weight benches, variable rod resistance machines and quality home gyms, ensuring that everyone, even those with busy schedules, can stay fit and healthy. The Weider name comes from Joe Weider, the publisher of Muscle and Fitness Magazine and the trainer of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The name sets elevated standards for gym equipment. The Weider Home Gym includes a high pulley, chest press, chest fly, leg developer, preacher curl and low pulley station. You also get an exercise chart, so you can make the most of your workout time and effectively work out each muscle group.
Simply check off what you have done so far so you can focus on other areas. It has a durable steel tubing construction, making it capable of lasting for the long term. An ankle strap with handle sewn vinyl seats is also featured. Depending on the exercise and the number of vinyl weights selected, the cable-pulley system offers up to 214 lbs of resistance. The weight stack offers a good combination of durability and fluid motion. The high pulley with lat bar lets you fine-tune your lats and back, allowing for a wide variety of hand positions for maximum results. The fitness home gym lets you perform a variety of exercises to help build and tone biceps, deltoids, trapezius, forearms, triceps, rhomboids and more. Work out your pectoral muscles (major and minor) and your anterior deltoids (shoulders and chest muscles). The leg developer facilitates lower body muscle development. Get in a good workout that spotlights all areas of your body. It is shipped via a freight trucking service. Please note that this item is available for curbside delivery only, and will not be moved into your home or garage. We recommend you have help available to move the Weider Home Gym to its final location.
The Weider (2980) 214-Lbs Stack Home Gym:
- Features 6 integrated workout stations to suit all fitness needs
- Offers resistance up to 214 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Weider Home Gym weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 65"L x 37"W x 76"H
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)
- The Weider (2980) 214-lb Stack Home Gym is the ultimate at-home gym. Get your workout on with the following features:
- 6 muscle-sculpting workout stations include a high pulley, chest press, chest fly, leg developer, preacher curl and low pulley station
- Up to 214 lbs of resistance: cable-and-pulley system offers up to 214 lbs of resistance
- 81-lb DuraStack weight stack: offers the ideal combination of durability and fluid motion with 81 lbs of DuraStack weights
- High pulley with lat bar: lets you fine-tune your lats and back, allowing for a wide variety of hand positions for maximum results
- Low pulley: perform a variety of exercises that will help build and tone your biceps, deltoids, trapezius, forearms, triceps, rhomboids and more
- Chest fly: builds and adds definition to your major and minor pectoral muscles, as well as your anterior deltoids (shoulders and chest muscles)
- 4-foam leg developer: facilitates lower body muscle development
- Built to last: made of durable steel tubing and designed for long-term use
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Color:||Red , White , Black|
|Recommended Use:||Total Body|
|Fitness Goal:||Strengthen Core , Build Muscle , Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||48.00 x 37.00 x 76.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I keep mine off until I need to use it and there is a cap to close off the opening where it slides into. It is very simple to remove and put back into place.by pretty1npink9/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup. We purchased one and the adjustable preacher pad is able to slide out and put back in place for certain exercises. :)by bella14312/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the preacher pad comes off.by OneMtGirl12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, in fact the "default" assembly is without the pad mounted.by TheGreyPiper12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is. Very simple, just pull up on it, and it comes right out!by irateitlikeiseeit12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My brother who is about that height works out on it with no problem.by pretty1npink12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- thanks for the replies, i have ordered and received the Weider 2980. i have no problem sitting in the seat, but there is only about 1.5 - 2 inches of clearance between the top of my head and the pivot frame. so i can say with great certainty that this machine is not made to accommodate anyone taller than 6'4", comfortably.by whoabobz2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband is 6' and he seems to be having no problem.by bella14312/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My husband and my son are both 6'2" and they don't have any problems with working out on it.by OneMtGirl1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- took my husband and son 6-7 hours in a three day period. neither one are putter together people at heart. It probably would have taken less time if they would haven't had to back track to fix an error. So, 5-6 hours.by OneMtGirl1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a five year old could do it in no time.by gshine525/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- It was not too hard to assemble. i think we only made one error. We didn't put the plastic, grooved, black spacers between the arm bar and the brace.by 6Plus21/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $299.00 List price $399.00Save $100.00