Great item. Easy to use. Much better to load string than a spool head
About This Item
Create a beautifully manicured lawn with this Weed Warrior Pivotrim X4 Trimmer Head. It allows for less stops to change the line and it works with most gas, curved shaft and straight shaft models. The line pivots to prevent line breakage when trimming against hard surfaces, such as chain-link fence, trees and concrete, saving you the downtime of reloading. The replacement trimmer head can also be turned on its side and used as an edger. It includes six .095" cut-to-length line strips and an adapter kit for easy installation.Weed Warrior Pivotrim X4:
- Universal fit for 99% of all gas, curved and straight shaft trimmers
- Ideal for trimming and edging grass
- Pivoting action prevents line breakage and downtime changing line
- Quick and easy line loads
- Weed Warrior trimmer head cuts with 8 pivoting lines
- Includes 6 .095" cut-to-length line strips and an adapter kit for easy installation
- Allows for less stops while in use
- Can be turned on its side and used as an edger
- Good for trimming along concrete edges, chain link fences and rocky areas
- No tools are required when changing trimmer replacement head
|Global Product Type|
1 x Trimmer Head
Jarden Applied Materials
|Price Per Unit UOM|
|Number of Customer Ratings|
|PPU Quantity of Units|
Weed Warrior Pivotrim X4
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Parts & Accessories
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.50 x 1.75 x 10.10 Inches
weed eater head
Best replacement trimmer head ever!
I bought this to replace my spool trimmer head that came with my electric trimmer. Yes, I said ELECTRIC TRIMMER! Greenworks 10-Amp Electric Split-Boom String Trimmer, Model# 21142. Followed the you tube video instructions for installation from Pivotrim. Easier than ever now to trim the yard, with less line used. No winding or undoing the trimmer head anymore. Just cut the length of line (12in.) and insert through the holes and you are ready to trim.
A joy to use
I bought this replacement head this spring and it has been a joy to use. I had struggled with the regular line spools for years and I don't know why I didn't think about this replacement head long ago. I don't dread doing the trimming any longer.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question