Customers also viewed these products
Weber Performer 22.5" Charcoal Grill with Gas Ignition, Black
Consider these popular products
- $329.00 Was $349.00Save $20.00
- $299.99 Was $361.99Save $62.00
- Clearance$221.85 List price $230.99Save $9.14
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Weber Performer 22.5" Charcoal Grill with Gas Ignition uses a gas assist to light coals fast, so you dont have to worry about lighter fluid and electric charcoal starters. The Weber Performer charcoal grill also features a super-durable thermostat work table for convenient food prep and a factory-assembled one-touch cleaning system with a removable aluminum ash catcher. The Weber charcoal grill has a large porcelain-enameled bowl pit and lid with a heavy-duty plated hinged cooking grate that allows you to a cook a variety of food items with ease. With an easy-set up and sturdy frame, this Weber Performer 22.5" Charcoal Grill with Gas Ignition is a wonderful choice for your everyday grill.
Weber Performer Charcoal Grill features:
- Touch-No Go gas ignition has been redesigned with a taller profile for easy use
- Pit is a 22-1/2" porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a heavy-duty plated hinged cooking grate
- Tuck-Away Lid holder
- CharBin charcoal holder with a twenty pound capacity
- Updated with a thermostat work table for food preparation and serving
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame with a wire bottom shelf
- Factory assembled One-Touch cleaning system with a removable black aluminum ash catcher
- Weber charcoal grill has 3 molded tool holders
- Uses 14.1 ounce or 16 ounce disposable propane bottles (not included), good for up to twelve ten-minute ignitions
For more information about this Weber product, please call 1-800-446-1071
|Material:||Nylon Handle , Steel Cart , Steel Body , Aluminum Vent|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||discontinued item???|
|Fuel Type:||LP Gas|
|Features:||Temperature Gauge , Locking Casters , Ash Pan , Charcoal Storage|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, a can of gasoline would work fine. Make sure the whole family is nearby.by WannaBeDoorGreeter9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The gas feature is just to light the coals, not to cook with gas. Although the gas starter is convenient, I use a chimney starter and cook exclusively with coals. The gas feature is a bonus but I don't use it.by ORinSoTx4/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Must you empty charcoal after each use or can you just add more to existing the next time you cook?
- As long and you close both the upper and lower vent immediately after you finish cooking to snuff out the coals before they burn up, then yes you can reuse the coals (adding as needed) I do so all the time on my Weber Performa, with the gas ignition relighting the coals is a snap and saves you a bunch of money.by fordfury5/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't have to empty it every time you're gonna use it. There is a ash catcher that has plenty of room for holding ashes. Depending om the usage, the ash catcher can be easily emptied, no mess.by ORinSoTx7/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not like your normal charcoal grill where you're waiting all day for the charcoal to be ready. It's good to go in about 10 or 15 minutes. Love it!by Junie015/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a Weber Preformer that has a gas ignite and it takes approximately 10-15 minutes with the gas being on the whole time.by msaimee7/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?