Similar items in stock
WearEver Cook & Strain Stainless Steel 1.5-Quart Saucepan
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$91.53 List price $112.45Save $20.92
- $18.42 Was $19.48Save $1.06
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cook pasta or boil different ingredients with ease using the WearEver Cook and Strain Stainless Steel 1.5-Quart Saucepan. This product simplifies cooking by adding pour spouts and straining lids to the pans, allowing food be strained in the same container in which it is cooked. Made from stainless steel, this saucepan is highly durable and is built to last for many years, even after multiple uses. The handles are securely riveted, which makes it a lot easier to handle. A glass lid lets you quickly monitor the state of the food inside without the hassle of opening it. This practical piece of cookware is a useful addition to any kitchen because it merges a sense of decorative style while halving the amount of time you need to prepare food. With this nonstick saucepan around, who needs a colander?
WearEver Cook and Strain Stainless Steel 1.5-Quart Saucepan:
- 1.5-quart saucepan
- Convenient straining lid and pour spouts
- Professional quality stainless steel saucepan guarantees that it stays durable for many years for durability
- Riveted, stainless steel handle ensures strength and easy operation
- Glass lid for better viewing without needing to open the pot
- Nonstick quality
- Simplifies cooking processes by offering different functions in one tool
- Includes manufacturer's limited lifetime guarantee
|Capacity:||0 - 2 Quarts , 1-2 Litre|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A8342284|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.87 x 7.48 x 4.84 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes! Do you have a Pic, I do and it works great,that's why I got it was for my pic, gotta love the savings on your electric bill got the new wave oven to,)don;t waste your time on the plastic dome that comes with it go straight for the deluxe dome.Anyway this saucepan is great value.by Sealsbroken4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lilfatman12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have an glass top stove and it works on that, but you might want to check ou owners manual on your stove.by Crusty1971/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not. From what I've read it heats the food not the pot or pan.by earthygal1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- absolutelyby pamelanne1/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lilfatman12/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I put it on the top rackby Crusty1977/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes, even though I haven't used a dishwasher.by 2ang7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES.by BeautifulKiller5/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by negawx4/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience the handle will get wam, but I have never had it burn me. I always use an oven mitt when handling any pan just in case. I never use these in the oven.by Crusty1972/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle does not stay cool. Not sure about the oven.by kycrafter2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handle does stay cool but I don't know if it's oven safe. I would think the material the pot is made of will stand the oven but of course the pot would become too hot to handle with bare hands!by TexanHousewife12221/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the handle stays cool...not sure if you can put in oven, never tried.by veggiepusher11/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's cool enough when boiling veggies. I never noticed it being too hot. The label says it's safe to put in the oven, but I have not tried it yet. Wish I had the whole set, even though I'm not too fond of glass lids.by SugarLandHomeschoolingMom6/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $22.89 Was $30.59Save $7.70
- $19.97 Was $24.97Save $5.00