I live in an old home and the stairwell is super narrow. It couldn't fit a full size box spring. I've been sleeping on the mattress on the floor for 7 years! I came across this box spring that was in 2 pieces. I coudnt believe the quality for the price. Well worth it!
Wayton 4" Fully Assembled Split Box Spring, Queen
Arrives by Wed, Oct 7
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
- Fully assembled- the box spring is ready to use
- This box spring is good for all mattresses
- Strong and sturdy box spring
- Fast & easy shipping
About This Item
- EASY TO CARRY: Box spring comes split in two to easily pass through narrow hallways & doors
- STRONG AND STURDY: made from strong traditional wood structure, made of light yet dense lumber which prevents the box to loosen up and crack and keeps the mattress in perfect shape
- WORKS WITH ALL MATTRESSES: this box spring is good for all mattresses
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Shipped fully assembled and ready to use, open the box and the mattress is ready to use
- FAST SHIPPING: Very Compact resulting fast and easy shipment
- WILL WORK GREAT WITH HIGHER PROFILE MATTRESSES: the 4 inch box spring will give a perfect height for you mattress
- QUEEN SIZE MEASUREMENT: Length-80 inches x Width-60 x Height-4 Weighs-22 lbs. Box Dimensions: 80x60x8
Should have bought waaaaay before!
Save your walls
My daughter and I tried every conceivable way to get her Queen size box spring up to her 2nd floor bedroom. When my husband verified it just wasn't gonna happen I started to search on-line. This product saved the day! Very light weight and they are the 8" ones are the same size thickness as her original one. She was able to carry each piece by herself with no problem and had her bed set up within minutes. Now to go patch up the ceiling from trying to move the full size one......
Good, affordable solution
Perfect solution for our narrow stairway. A full queen box spring didn't fit around the turn at the bottom of the stairs, but this 2 piece was no problem. It was delivered in 2 separate packages, on different days, so there was some confusion if we needed to purchase 2.
Split queen box spring
It is great I love it! It came on time even in this pandemic it was light weight and it fit Perfectly. It provides Great support to my extremely heavy mattress
Just what I needed.
Exactly what I was looking for. After recently purchasing a new bedframe, I needed a 4" box spring because my current 9" was simply to high. Walmart had the best price and shipping time frame. The bix spring is sleek and sturdy!
Perfect for Our Needs
We needed to lower our bed because we added a 3" foam topper, which made it too high. This split foundation replaced our 8" box spring and made the bed the correct height. Because it comes in two parts, each part is only 20 lb and very easy to maneuver into the bedroom and onto the bed. It arrived in a box that was severely damaged but the insides were in perfect condition. Good job!
Nice boxspring, crappy packaging
Boxspring works great, fits pretty well underneath my queen size mattress. It did arrive with a hole in the cardboard shipping box which resulted in a tear in the fabric on the bottom side of one of the boxsprings. Does not affect performance, but it should be packaged in more than just a plain cardboard shipping box to protect it. Would be 5 stars if not for the tear. It's more of a hassle to return it and try to get another one so I just used it as is. Maybe Walmart will see this review and give me a few dollars off! Lol. Either way, decent product.
Shipping box and one box spring arrived damaged. Don't feel like returning and waiting another two weeks for another one so I guess it'll have to do.
Box Spring Shipped Damaged
One of the box springs arrived crushed on one end. The shipping box was not damaged which means it was shipped damaged. Trying to figure out how to get it picked up and replaced
not happy paying as much as i did for a damaged item. i was gonna do a refund but its too much of a pain to haul them to the store.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question