Gloves are pretty, but they only keep hands warm with help of hand warmers. I live in Chicago, so I need warm winter wear. I will wear them with the warmers for this year, but for future wear then on not so cold days.
About This Item
All of Andorra's gloves and mittens are constructed with inner layers of 3M's super-efficient Thinsulate™ lining, offering maximum warmth with minimum bulk.
Adjustable Velcro straps and heavy-duty closures on every glove and mitten provide a customizable fit and an impenetrable defense against the elements.
Supreme Comfort, Superb Performance
A low-profile core means you don't need to sacrifice dexterity and grip for advanced insulation capability.
Quick drying, super-soft technical linings combine warmth and high-capacity moisture wicking to keep hands comfortable and functional all day long, no matter the temperature.
Materials: Polyester and Olefin; Waterproof Exterior; 3M Thinsulate Insert; PU Palm
S/M: for hands 8" max from palm to longest finger, 11.4" total length of mittens
M/L: for hands 8.7" max from palm to longest finger, 12" total length of mittens
1 x Pair of Ski Mittens
- Made with 3M Thinsulate lining for added insulation
- Velvety soft thumb backside to easily wipe goggles & lens
- Reinforced textured palms & fingers offer a more secure grip
- Adjustable strap for comfortable fit; Drawstring helps keep out snow
- Perfect durable, all-around practical winter mittens for skiing, snowboarding, sledding, snow tubing, and more
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.