Customers also viewed these products
- $22.14 Was $24.09Save $1.95
- $13.06 Was $14.91Save $1.85
- Rollback$156.03 Was $192.50Save $36.47
- Clearance$32.34 List price $37.57Save $5.23
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$32.99 List price $39.01Save $6.02
- Reduced Price$41.18
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Waterpik AquaFall 1-Spray 2.5 GPM Fixed Showerhead
AquaFall 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)showerhead transforms your shower into a luxurious retreat, soothing and relaxing, a natural rainfall experience. Molded spray nozzles deliver crisp streams of water. Includes adjustable arm that mounts to standard 1/2 shower arm. Clamshell packaging. No. JP140: Finish: Chrome, Number of Spray Settings: 1-Spray, Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM, Material: Plastic, Pkg Qty: 1, Package Type: Clamshell
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
|Fabric Content:||100% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JP-140|
|Installation Type:||Wall Mounted|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 7.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is adjustable where lowering the shower head comes in to play. There is a knob that you can turn which loosens the the shower head. Lower it to the position you'd like and then tighten it again.by ejmsmom3/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Saan1/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes just swing down the ajusable armby Genivision1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely! You can have it up high and super low too! My roommates and I change it every time we each take showers. So sometimes I'll come in and it'll be way low and other times it'll be really high! Really adjustable!by LoveWalMartRue10/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The angle of the shower head makes it only useful for raising the height of your shower head. Sorry.by billipo9/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby An anonymous customer7/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so. When I removed my old shower head, the pipe that came out of wall the connecting arm from the water pick fastened to the exsisting pipe with no problem no tools or pipe tape.by Genivision1/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, it's just the arm and shower head.by poshgreen8/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This showerhead does not include the j-pipe that goes through the wall. The j-pipe is sold separately at a Home Center.by An anonymous customer7/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$39.99 Was $44.90Save $4.91
- $10.99 List price $19.99Save $9.00