Check out these related products
- $11.36 List price $16.99Save $5.63
- $9.95 List price $15.99Save $6.04
- $12.28 List price $15.99Save $3.71
- $8.50 Was $9.63Save $1.13
- $11.98 Was $14.75Save $2.77
- $11.59 List price $15.99Save $4.40
- $9.17 List price $12.99Save $3.82
- $9.99 List price $15.99Save $6.00
- $13.02 List price $14.99Save $1.97
About this item
About this item
When her husband, James, leaves her after she delivers her first child, Claire retires to her family in Dublin, where she slowly recovers from the experience, giving James a big surprise when he shows up again. A first novel. Reprint.
February the fifteenth is a very special day for me. It is the day I gave birth to my first child. It is also the day my husband left me...I can only assume the two events weren't entirely unrelated.
Claire has everything she ever wanted: a husband she adores, a great apartment, a good job. Then, on the day she gives birth to their first baby, James informs her that he's leaving her. Claire is left with a newborn daughter, a broken heart, and a postpartum body that she can hardly bear to look at.
She decides to go home to Dublin. And there, sheltered by the love of a quirky family, she gets better. So much so, in fact, that when James slithers back into her life, he's in for a bit of a surprise.
|Number of Pages:||432|
|Subject:||MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS_FICTION , Settings,Relationships,Relationships , FICTION_ROMANCE_CONTEMPORARY , DUBLIN (IRELAND)_FICTION , FICTION_FAMILY LIFE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.25 x 8.00 x 0.75 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $10.82 Was $12.28Save $1.46
- $14.99 List price $19.99Save $5.00
- $6.18 List price $9.99Save $3.81
- $7.37 List price $10.00Save $2.63
- $19.49 List price $30.00Save $10.51
- $17.40 List price $29.00Save $11.60