Customers also viewed these products
- $39.99 Was $56.00Save $16.01
- Reduced Price$48.82 List price $58.58Save $9.76
- from $33.92
- Rollback$18.91 Was $22.88Save $3.97
- Reduced Price$28.43 List price $31.35Save $2.92
Check out these related products
- Clearance$28.88 List price $52.50Save $23.62
- Clearance$12.96 List price $14.53Save $1.57
- from $9.65
About this item
About this item
Rejuvenate yourself with this Water Pik PowerSpray+ PowerPulse 7-Mode Hand-Held Shower Head. It is built to give you a more powerful and invigorating experience. This chrome Water Pik shower head comes equipped with a new setting to relax your muscles. PowerPulse Massage is a revolution in technology that delivers up to two times the force of Delta and Moen varieties. This 2.5 GPM shower head uses an advanced OptiFLOW system for precise dispersal in all settings. It is constructed with anti-clog nozzles so you never lose power. The long hose gives you the option to hold it in your hand during use. It installs in minutes for your convenience.
Water Pik PowerSpray+ PowerPulse 7-Mode Hand-Held Shower Head, Chrome:
- PowerPulse massage
- 2X the massage force of Delta and Moen showers
- 2.5 GPM
- 4" diameter head
- Advanced OptiFLOW technology
- Chrome Water Pik shower head comes with anti-clog nozzles
- Hand shower with 5' hose
- 2.5 GPM shower head installs in minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Spray settings: full body, full body eco, full-body + PowerPulse massage, PowerPulse massage, PowerSpray, PowerSpray+ PowerPulse Massage, water-saving trickle
- Provides a rejuvenating shower experience
- Massage modes help to relax sore muscles
Warning Text: To avoid hot water dangers and conserve even more energy, makesure your water heater is set at 120?F (48.9?C) or below. Test the tub/shower water with your hand before bathing. For additional safety for Ecoflow? or high efficiency shower heads,it is recommended that all homes have installed a pressure balancetub and shower valve with the rotational limit stops properly setby a plumber. If you are unsure of your valve type consult yourplumber.
|Mount Type:||Shower Arm Mounted|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||XAC-763|
Ask a question
- No, I don't think so. Only decrease the flow but not shut it off completely.by AvidWalmartShopper9/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, by the main shower faucet, NO not on the hand held shower part.by Ellevold7/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but theirs a trinkle mode which makes it come out very slow!! And the shower heads very sturdy. Where ever I put it when finished, it stays. Never noticed it slidding around in the holder, so if you forget to shut off when you get out, next time you turn it on your floor won't get soaked!!by Excited4/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can slow it down but not completely shut it off.by magnum444/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This showerhead offers a water saving trickle setting. The trickle setting will restrict the water flow to approximately 1/2 GPM. While this setting reduces water consumption considerably, the water flow does not completely shut off.by Waterpik4/8/2016Written by a verified representative from WaterpikWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can shut off waterflow on the handle of this head.by CommunityAnswer12/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $32.70 Was $41.99Save $9.29
- $27.48 Was $38.05Save $10.57