|Volts: || 110 V AC , 220 V AC |
|Condition: || New |
|Form Factor: || Wall Mountable |
|Compatible Devices: || PC |
|Form: || Wall Mountable |
|Manufacturer Part Number: || Temp Part Number |
|Model: || Temp Model |
|Interface Type: || 10/100/1000Base-T |
|Power Type: || Power Supply |
|Brand: || WatchGuard |
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant: || Y |
|Features: || |
- WatchGuard XTM 2 Series 26-W
- Mounting kit
- Fireware XTM included
The Fireware XTM OS increases security and networking capabilities. When you're ready, it's easy to upgrade to the Pro version of the OS for even more features.
- Affordable security for small business
Comprehensive network protection at a digestible price point - your network and your bottom line should be pretty happy about that.
- Wireless security with guest access
Everyone loves wireless. With dual-band 802.11n the 2 Series delivers reliable wireless connectivity while allowing you to provide controlled Internet access to guest users without compromising security.
- 3 ways to manage your appliance
Now you have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance including, WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Green security
The firewalls are designed with efficiency in mind, consuming very little energy. Compare the power consumption to other security products and see how WatchGuard can make your data center more energy efficient. Green up your network with WatchGuard.
- Hardware-less upgrades
WatchGuard won't make you buy new hardware as your security demands grow. You can use simple software license keys to add functionality and increase protection as your network requires it.
- Reporting in the Browser
Provides a web-based, customizable reports portal designed to be hosted with direct Internet access for easy report selection and viewing.
- Skype blocking
Block Skype connections to and from protected hosts to keep productivity high and prevent malware injections and data leakage.
- Self health monitoring
Health monitoring for the WSM logging and reporting system helps minimize disruptions and maintain high service levels in these critical functions.
- Application-layer content inspection, full HTTPS inspection, and VoIP support
- Up to 540 Mbps firewall throughput and five 1-GbE ports
- Full suite of security subscriptions to boost protection in critical attack areas, including Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, Web Blocker, Gateway AntiVirus, spamBlocker, and Reputation Enabled Defense
- Real-time monitoring and rich reporting are included at no additional cost
- Integrated SSL VPN for anywhere, anytime access
- Suite of management tools includes intuitive console, CLI, and web UI
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): || 26.92 x 20.57 x 10.16 Centimeters |