Generated at Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:44:14 GMT exp-ck: undefined; xpa: ;
Electrode, Comp-701349468, DC-prod-dfw6, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-19.1.31, SHA-771c9ce79737366b1d5f53d21cad4086bf722e21, CID-038a6d31-42d-16ef67d8f20b42, Generated: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:44:14 GMT

Waste and Recycling Bin Lid, Bottles and Cans, White, 10/Carton

$23.47$23.47
Free delivery

Arrives by Friday, Dec 20

Pickup not available

Sold & shipped byADVENTURER'S BAG
Each lid depicts icons that clearly identify intended use. Securely fits 42 gallon and 50 gallon Bankers Box Waste and Recycling Bins (sold separately). Reusable, recyclable. <br />Type:Waste Receptacle Lids-Recycling Lids &amp; Tops;Lid Type:Bottle &amp; Can Recycling Top;Material:Corrugated Paper;Color:White/Green Print;Finish:Matte;Shape:Square;Width:18 1/2&quot;;Depth:18 1/4&quot;;Height:3&quot;;For Use With:Bankers Box Waste and Recycling Bin;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:10%;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:50%;Total Recycled Content Percent:60%;Features:Bottles and Cans;Assembly Required: Yes;

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Each lid depicts icons that clearly identify intended use. Securely fits 42 gallon and 50 gallon Bankers Box Waste and Recycling Bins (sold separately). Reusable, recyclable.
Type:Waste Receptacle Lids-Recycling Lids & Tops;Lid Type:Bottle & Can Recycling Top;Material:Corrugated Paper;Color:White/Green Print;Finish:Matte;Shape:Square;Width:18 1/2";Depth:18 1/4";Height:3";For Use With:Bankers Box Waste and Recycling Bin;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:10%;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:50%;Total Recycled Content Percent:60%;Features:Bottles and Cans;Assembly Required: Yes; Waste and Recycling Bin Lid, Bottles and Cans, White, 10/Carton

Specifications

Brand
Bankers Box

Customer Reviews

Be the first to review this item!

Customer Q&A

Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

Policies & Plans

Pricing policy

About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.
webapp branch
Electrode, Comp-283025157, DC-prod-dfw7, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-30.0.3-ebf-2, SHA-8c8e8dc1c07e462c80c1b82096c2da2858100078, CID-3de97d4d-b87-16ef6870be4763, Generated: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:54:36 GMT