Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$4.49 List price $7.99Save $3.50
Walmart Family Mobile Concord Smartphone
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$149.99 Was $299.00Save $149.01
- Rollback$9.99 Was $39.99Save $30.00
- Rollback$9.99 Was $29.88Save $19.89
- Rollback$49.88 Was $79.92Save $30.04
- Rollback$129.00 Was $149.00Save $20.00
- Rollback$49.82 Was $69.82Save $20.00
- Rollback$299.00 Was $399.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$79.00 Was $99.00Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The T Mobile Walmart Family Mobile provides a great first-time smartphone experience for people who just want the basics at a great price. The Walmart Family Mobile Concord Smartphone is a great choice if you are coming from a basic phone as you will be have plenty of new features to use to help with your everyday tasks. The Walmart T Mobile Concord Smartphone features touchscreen with virtual keyboard, 2-megapixel camera, text, picture and social networking. Surf the web for anything you need with your Wi-Fi enabled T Mobile Smartphone. Other features of the T Mobile Walmart Family Mobile include a 3.5mm audio jack, address book, alarm clock, calculator, calendar, apps available on Google Play store and an auto rotating screen. Your T Mobile Smartphones also includes Bluetooth technology, email, media player and a MicroSD cards lot for up to 32GB memory cards.
Walmart Family Mobile Concord Smartphone:
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Walmart Family Mobile|
|Size:||4.25"L x 2"W x 0.75"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||610214630162|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x Headphone, 1 x MicroUSB|
|Battery Life:||8 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of Megapixels:||2 Megapixel|
|Mobile Operating System:||Android|
|Talk Time:||8 hours 30 minutes|
|Features:||Music Player , Bluetooth , Camera|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.29 x 2.01 x 0.65 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Walmart Family Mobile Concord Smartphone offers T-mobile service.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WOULD STILL RECOMMEND THIS ONE. GIVES YOU THE CHOICE TO PAY WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY EVERY MONTH...YOU CHOOSE $39.88 unlimited OR $29.88 PRETTY DECENT.by JMB10103/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not an unlocked phone. T-mobleby Woodywood754/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Mine tells me there is no more room on the device when I try to download new apps. It does show my 32 GB SD card, so how do I make it use that memory
- Almost all the onboard storage is used by the system and apps that you cannot uninstall without rooting the phone. Most all apps are going to try to be installed to the phone first, then allow you to move them later. As far as my research can tell me nobody has found out how to root this phone so it may be a smartphone with a nice processor, but you cannot install anything worth the processor power on it unless you find out how to root it. I'm returning mine and probably going with the Dart, or the Prism.by An anonymous customer9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have the Walmarts - Family Mobile Concord, You DO NOT have 32 GB SD card, You Have A 2GB SD card. If you actually do have 32GB's SD card, It automaticly allows you to use it, You shouldn't have to do anything.by HoffaC9/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Whenever you download a new app, go to settings, then applications, then manage applications. Choose the app you just downloaded and click "move to sd card." You can repeat this with every app you download and save alot of space on your phone.by SuperMomTiff11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use a pin number or a patternby Tazgirl1212/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Ranzumze11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The power button acts as a lock.by Smitty5401710/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?