I'll admit, I'm too lazy for making brewed coffee and yes, I am one of those people that drink instant coffee on a daily basis. Believe it or not, us, the instant coffee lovers, we also look for good and new products just like the fancy coffee drinkers. I have tried them all. Staple products, hipster startups, kickstarters, products from abroad - you name it. I have a full shelf in the kitchen dedicated to all my instant coffee trials. A month ago, I stumbled upon Waka's website (they are pretty good marketers I must say) and gave their instant coffee a try. It tastes so good! It's as good if not better than the $5 a cup instant coffees I tired (does someone drink it every day??) and totally worth the extra few dollars if you drink it daily. Now that I know it's on Walmart I will definitely be ordering more! Attached is a picture of all my collection thus far. I hope it's the end of my instant coffee search!
About This Item
Same Flavor, Less Caffeine
After repeated requests, we are now selling a decaf version of our quality instant coffee! It has the same delicious taste as our award-winning instant coffee, but with less of the caffeine.
We only source instant coffee made of 100% Arabica beans. The Arabica advantage gives our instant coffee a richer, more complex flavor.
Our instant coffee granules are made using advanced freeze drying technology, while traditional brands opt for a mass spray drying process that sacrifices taste for speed and cost. The freeze drying method preserves the coffee?s authentic aroma and depth of flavor.
Single Origin Coffee
We source only single-origin instant coffee to preserve the unique flavor of beans grown in that region. This quality Arabica instant coffee is from Colombia. We offer the same beloved taste of drip coffee with less hassle.
- Our quality instant coffee is fast to make. No need to wait 20 minutes for your machine to brew ? just add water.
- It easily dissolves right into your drink, leaving no cleanup or waste.
- This single-serve offering includes 8 - 0.1 oz coffee packets of our best decaf instant coffee
4% of our proceeds go to funding clean water projects through our "Add Water, Give Water" program.
Wrote about us:
"The best instant coffee you can buy online" - Business Insider
"Instant Coffee Is Actually Good Again Thanks to Waka Coffee" - The Daily Beast
"Mimics brewed coffee almost identically" - Forbes
"Waka is an instant Coffee Worth Your Time" - Paste Magazine
"The 7 Best Instant Coffees You Can Buy" - InsideHook
"Yup, Instant Coffee Is a Thing Again!" - Clean Plates
Read more on our website
- Made of 100% high quality Colombian Arabica beans instant coffee.
- Just like our caffeinated instant coffee, the decaf version is also freeze dried to preserve aroma and original flavor of the beans.
- Medium roast, well balanced, smooth bodied with notes of citrus. Rated best instant coffee by professional reviewers and loved by our instant coffee lovers community.
- Tastes like a fresh brew, fast like instant. No wait, no lines, no machines - just great coffee.
- Each box Includes 8 - 0.1 oz. single-serve packets of our premium instant coffee.
My go to decaf!!!
I'm constantly on the run, often with little time for coffee (so sad!!!). I've started making instant coffee in the morning just cause it saves me some time from stopping at my local coffee shop (and my money). Over time I came to realize that caffeine in the morning is too strong for me and have resorted to decaf coffee. Looking for a decaf instant coffee blend now - I came across Waka Coffee. I love this blend! The decaf isn't too weak that makes me not want to drink the coffee, I still get that great coffee taste with every sip! The fact that this coffee is instant makes my mornings that much easier. Plus I love that they are in little packages! If I don't have time at home I just take a packet with me and make my decaf blend at home. Looking forward to seeing more decaf blends by Waka Coffee!!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.