Customers also viewed these products
- $5.47 List price $6.99Save $1.52
Wagner TurboRoll Roller and Paint Container
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$42.30
- Reduced Price$36.96 List price $53.48Save $16.52
- Reduced Price$30.97 List price $41.94Save $10.97
- Reduced Price$20.75 List price $30.84Save $10.09
- Reduced Price$39.27 List price $48.85Save $9.58
- Reduced Price$47.80 List price $62.54Save $14.74
- Reduced Price$67.30 List price $88.87Save $21.57
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Features: -Roller and paint container. -Powered all-in-one tool. -Power forward and reverse plunger to dispense and fill paint container. -Can lid and suction tube. Generic Specifications: -Paint up to 70 sq. ft. on one fill. Generic Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 3.5'' H x 7.5'' W x 35'' D. Dimensions: Overall Length - End to End: -35 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -7.5 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -3.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -4.67 Pounds. Brushes Painting RED Rollers Tools Black holidays, christmas gift gifts for girls boys
|Volume Capacity:||22 oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||271008|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.13 x 7.75 x 7.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is a switch on the handle for power or manual. Switch to manual to pull the plunger without using the motor.by vm11112/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do you have it set on manual, not power? If so, it may need to be lubricated. Get some latex paint cleaner and soak it. See if it loosens up. If it does, you can lubricate the plunger with Vaseline petroleum jelly. If not, go to the Wagner website and see if they have a solution.by Montour6/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You must keep it oiled and well cleaned.by luvsaprojectperson2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is an 800 number to Wagner customer service and they will send you replacement parts.by MASSACHUSETTSWOMAN2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes oil based paint can be used in the TurboRoll. As long as you clean it up with mineral spirits, warm soapy water, clean water and lubricate the parts that need it you should have no problems. The instructions are in the owner's manual but if you still have questions you can call us at (800)760-3824.by WagnerSprayTech11/10/2012Written by a verified representative from WagnerSprayTechWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $5.45 Was $6.29Save $0.84
- $8.48 List price $9.47Save $0.99
- $6.88 Was $7.48Save $0.60
- $5.42 Was $6.97Save $1.55