Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$17.53 List price $34.15Save $16.62
About this item
About this item
The Wagan 12 Volt Heated Seat Cushion, Grey with Lumbar Support, is a great item to have in your vehicle during cold weather. Made with a super-soft velour feel, the Wagan 12 Volt Heated Seat Cushion, Grey, provides ultimate comfort and warmth. This seat cushion with lumbar support is easy to use: simply plug it into your vehicle's 12V outlet to experience soothing heat and relief for your tense, aching muscles after a long, busy day. The Wagan 12 Volt Heated Seat Cushion in Grey features a convenient high/low/off switch control to set the heat setting to your preference. This ultra-plush Wagan Heated Seat Cushion also provides lumbar support for the lower back. It comes with a 4.3” DC cord. The Wagan Heated Seat Cushion comes with elastic straps and hooks in the back of the cushion and is universal fit for most vehicles. The Wagan 12 Volt Heated Seat Cushion is lightweight and portable, so you can easily move it from one vehicle to another.
Wagan 12V Auto Soft Velour Heated Seat Cushion with Lumbar Support:
- Essential item for cold weather driving
- Soft velour and polyester provides comfort
- Plug into vehicle's 12V outlet
- Heats up quickly
- Provides lumbar support
- Remote control has high and low settings
- 4.3' DC cord is connected to the cushion
- 40W power consumption
- Elastic straps and hooks in the back of the cushion secure the cushion to your seat
- Universal fit for most vehicles
- Lightweight and portable so you can take it from one vehicle to another
- Optional AC adapter is available for home and office use
- Perfect for cold climates
- Color: Grey
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||21.00 x 18.00 x 2.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 544K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
Q. Does this come in black and if I order this product about how long until it will arrive?
- both the seat and back heat.by turnat2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It did not have color options. Mine arrived in two daysby Me1000111/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think grey is the only available color, mine came in 10 daysby isis1511/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Wagan Soft Velour Seat Cushion does come in black. Unfortunately, it is unavailable at Walmart at this time. Please check back for updates!by wagan4/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It might be a little small for the vehicle, it leaves gaps around the edges on my Ford Escape and the front hooks keep coming undone.by isis154/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The seat appears to be a one size fits all. I own a truck, but I could just as easily put this in a car.by Paintslinger4911/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You shouldn't have any problems. I know those seats can be a little wide, or you may have a bench seat. The straps in the front of the cushion should be able to either wrap around or attach to something underneath the front of your seat. I use another Wagan Cushion in my truck, with a bench seat. I do not use the straps and it works out just fine! But there are plenty of things for the straps to hook onto if I wanted. The cushion should provide you with extra comfort, heat, and will also help protect your upholstery. Thanks for the question!by wagan6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a truck driver so I use it for many hours and in all honesty the lumbar support due to the fact it is so thin it is no existent but if you have a bad lower back like me then the heat makes a world of diffrence a lot better than a non heated seatby chris4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, In response to your question about the (item#9438) Soft Velour Heated Seat cushion, the product is a soft comfortable, easy to clean device and it provides soothing heat for your tired muscles. If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service dept at 800.231.5806.by Wagan Customer Service4/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?