WEN Snow Blaster 13A Electric Snow Thrower, 18"
About this item
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$120.00 Was $139.55Save $19.55
- $162.95 Was $179.00Save $16.05
- Reduced Price$114.99 List price $129.99Save $15.00
- $188.19 Was $218.00Save $29.81
- $188.69 List price $266.31Save $77.62
- $177.74 Was $186.99Save $9.25
- Rollback$199.00 Was $215.98Save $16.98
- Reduced Price$64.99 List price $74.99Save $10.00
- $83.41 Was $109.99Save $26.58
- $101.99 List price $120.85Save $18.86
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$16.90 Was $23.97Save $7.07
- Clearance$49.87 List price $54.86Save $4.99
- $70.12 Was $84.90Save $14.78
About this item
About this item
Remember when the snow trapped you inside? With the WEN Snowblaster 18-inch Electric Snow Thrower, you'll be able to clear a path through the snowfall up to 18 inches wide and 10 inches deep. The Snowblaster picks up snow using its 13.5 amp engine and blasts it up to 20 feet away in the direction of your choice. The pivoting snow chute includes a hand crank to easily rotate the aim of the blast a full 180 degrees and a quick-adjust system to simplify vertical angle adjustments. The lightweight design along with the 6-inch wheels allow for easy steering through the coldest of terrains. And because it is a WEN Product, your Snowblaster comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled technicians, and a helpful and friendly customer service line. Make the winters slightly more bearable with the WEN Snowblaster 18-inch Electric Snow Thrower. Remember when you made that snow disappear? Remember WEN.
WEN Snow Blaster 13A Electric Snow Thrower, 18":
- Clears snow 18"W and 10"D
- 13 amp motor shoots snow up to 30' away
- 4.5" wheels and lightweight design make for easy mobility
- Chute rotates 180 degrees to direct path of the snow
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5662|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||40.00 x 18.00 x 37.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- Hello, It does not come with a extension cord, you need to purchase one. The cord that is attached to the Wen Snow Blaster is only about 11 inches long and this is what you would plug your extension cord into. For best results I would recommend a 12 gauge cord. I hope this helps.by MrSmokeyJoe2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 ftby Mark12/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes minor 20 minby Bobgor1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, I purchased the Woods 100-foot Extension Cord, 12 gauge to use with the Wen since my drive is so long. They don't recommend more than a 50' cord but I had no problems with the 12 gauge cord, it was just as powerful from start to finish. I hope this helps.by MrSmokeyJoe2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depending on the length 100 ft 12 gauge check the description because shorter lengths use 13by Mark1/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, yes there is some assembly but it is very minimal, attaching the handles. It is very easy to operate, just push the button on the side and pull back on the handle and its running - something like a lawn mower. When you let go of the handle it stops. I hope this helps.by MrSmokeyJoe2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just the handleby Mark12/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?