Generated at Sat, 07 Dec 2019 21:04:24 GMT exp-ck: undefined; xpa: ;
Electrode, Comp-719539907, DC-prod-az-southcentralus-13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-19.1.31, SHA-771c9ce79737366b1d5f53d21cad4086bf722e21, CID-3107c88e-da1-16ee22d872a1ab, Generated: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 21:04:24 GMT

Voi O-Leg Support for Low Credenza, 30d x 7h, Platinum Metallic

$253.77$253.77
Free delivery

Arrives by Friday, Dec 13

Pickup not available

Sold & shipped byADVENTURER'S BAG

Product Highlights

Voi O-Leg Support for Low Credenza, 30d x 7h, Platinum MetallicBrand:HON;Color:Platinum Metallic;Global Product Type:Desks-Desk & Workstation Accessories;Color Family:Silver;Depth Maximum:30";Height Maximum:7";Base Material:Steel;For Use With:HON Voi Low Credenza and Rectangular Worksurface.;Series
Voi O-Leg Support for Low Credenza, 30d x 7h, Platinum Metallic <br />Brand:HON;Color:Platinum Metallic;Global Product Type:Desks-Desk &amp; Workstation Accessories;Color Family:Silver;Depth Maximum:30&quot;;Height Maximum:7&quot;;Base Material:Steel;For Use With:HON Voi Low Credenza and Rectangular Worksurface.;Series Name:HON Voi;Compliance Standards:Level 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards; SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:69%;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:3%;Total Recycled Content Percent:72%;

About This Item

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Voi O-Leg Support for Low Credenza, 30d x 7h, Platinum Metallic Voi O-Leg Support for Low Credenza, 30d x 7h, Platinum Metallic
Brand:HON;Color:Platinum Metallic;Global Product Type:Desks-Desk & Workstation Accessories;Color Family:Silver;Depth Maximum:30";Height Maximum:7";Base Material:Steel;For Use With:HON Voi Low Credenza and Rectangular Worksurface.;Series Name:HON Voi;Compliance Standards:Level 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards; SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified;Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:69%;Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:3%;Total Recycled Content Percent:72%;

Specifications

Brand
HON

Customer Reviews

Be the first to review this item!

Customer Q&A

Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

Policies & Plans

Pricing policy

About our prices
We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details atOnline Price Match.
webapp branch
Electrode, Comp-805471381, DC-prod-az-southcentralus-17, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-30.0.3-ebf-2, SHA-8c8e8dc1c07e462c80c1b82096c2da2858100078, CID-446b1793-7ef-16ee235db14fdf, Generated: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 21:13:30 GMT