VIZIO 42" Class Theater 3D Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps 1080p 240Hz refresh rate, 1.2" ultra-slim, M3D420SR
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Vizio 42" Class Theater 3D Edge-Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV with Vizio Internet Apps, M3D420SR:
- 16:9 LED panel
With 1920 x 1080 full-HD resolution
- 42" class screen size
42.02" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- 8-ms. response time
Place your Vizio 42" LED-LCD HDTV anywhere
- 5,000,0000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- HDMI Inputs: 4
Enjoy a superior HD experience with the HDMI one-cable solution
- Theater 3D technology
Crystal-clear, flicker-free 3D
- Internet Connectivity
Connect to the Internet with 802.11n wireless or Wired Ethernet
- Wall mountable
VESA 400mm x 400mm
Key Features and Benefits
- Theater 3D - Crystal-clear, brighter, flicker-free 3D
- Brilliant Edge-Lit Razor LED backlighting
- Vizio Internet Apps with built-in WiFi
- Includes 4 pairs of Vizio 3D glasses (1 premium, 3 basic)
- Theater 3D glasses are lightweight, battery-free and work in most movie theaters
- Bluetooth remote with QWERTY keypad lets you type without pointing at the Vizio 42" LED-LCD HDTV
- 240Hz refresh rate for clearer fast action scenes
- 5 million to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 1080p Full HD
|Backlight Type:||LED backlight - Edge Lit Razor LED|
|Maximum Contrast Ratio:||5000000:1|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Display Resolution:||1080p (FullHD)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||M3D420SR|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI , VGA (HD-15), HDMI , 4 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - side ? 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? 1 x SPDIF output ( TOSLINK ) ? 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear ? 2 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side ? 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? 1 x network ( RJ-45 ) - rear ? 1 x audio line-out ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) , Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth|
|Dimensions:||Panel with stand - 40.2 in x 9 in x 27.6 in x 33.1 lbs ? Panel without stand - 40.2 in x 3.3 in x 25.9 in x 31.3 lbs , Without stand|
|Response Time:||5.5 ms|
|Features:||SRS TruSurround HD, SRS StudioSound HD , Ambient light sensor (ALS), Smart Dimming , SRS TruVolume , Power supply|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||27.95 x 5.51 x 19.09 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will i have a good picture if i'm watching a show, movie or program that is not 3d or will I have to use the glasses at all times to watch this tv.
- It looks amazing in both 2d and 3d. Such a great picture. you have to turn the 3d on when you use a 3d product.by NEDNERBISH11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the 3d part can be turned off, if u ever try to watch 3d with out glasses it looks very fuzzy...by codybkr11/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The picture will be amazing as long as you use an HDMI cable to hook up your equipment such as cable box or blu ray player. You wont need glasses at all unless you want to watch 3D content. The 2 things to look at when picture quality is in question is the refresh rate and the contrast ratio. The refresh rate is fast moving images. Ie auto race. A tv that is only 60 hz may appear blurry but a 240hz will have a great picture. It's comparable to a cameras shutter speed. A plasma tv comes standard with 600hz but doesn't have as crisp a picture as an LED. The difference between 240 and 600 is almost nothing. The contrast ratio is how black are blacks. When watching, for instance, a movie that has a dark scene, sometimes all the blacks appear to be the same color when in reality there are different tones of black. The higher the contrast ratio the better those scenes will be. This tv is 5mil:1 which is excellent.by TVGuru3511/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (15) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You actuall y have to turn on the 3d. Its a standard 2dtv with 3d capabilities. It looks incredibly sharp in both modes. Im so excited about this tv. I cant stop using it.by NEDNERBISH11/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it can be turned off and onby codybkr11/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't always have to watch 3D. I'm pretty sure the only way to watch 3D is specific content whether it's a 3D blu ray or ESPN 3D etc.by TVGuru3511/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suggest trying out the 3d movie demos on Vudu (streaming with the built in wifi & app) to test it out, but to actually watch movies you will need either a 3d blu ray player or Playstation 3.by Hulaguy12/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are including 3d Glasses so it would be safe to assume that it is real 3D. Go to Vizio's website to see if glasses are passive or active. They should have all information about this model.by JLec11/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?