I purchased this at my Wal-Mart today, and tried it out with my Vizio 32" Plasma HDTV and it was awesome...the sound is clear, and it's pretty loud, and it gets the job done! It has a subwoofer OUT plug, and several A/V input plugs so you may hook several things (computer, PlayStation 3, etc.). My brother (who is big in sound systems) thought it sounded pretty good, also! Vizio does a great job with their sound bar, and I couldn't be more happier with this pairing up with my TV...love the clarity! And it may sound cheesy as an associate saying it...but it's at the Wal-Mart price of only $148.00!
About This Item
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD offers flat-panel sound
- Four 3" high-efficiency, hand-built mid/bass transducers
- Two 3/4" high-performance, aluminum-dome neodymium tweeters
- Speaker bar frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD has an integrated Class-D amplifier at 15 x2 channel with 0.01% THD
- S/PDIF receiver for digital audio delivery
- 102db Dynamic range
- Support for PCM input via TOSLINK input
- High Power Efficiency with Low Power Consumption
- Environmentally conscious
- High Definition Audio Performance
- High-Performance 32-Bit 150MHz DSP Audio Engine
- Impressive Sound Pressure Level measuring 98dB SPL max @ 1M
- Advanced 24-Bit Linear PCM to PWM Engine with integrated thermal, over-current, over voltage, over current protection
- Latest Virtualization & Volume Leveling Technology from SRS Labs
- SRS TruSurround HD virtual surround
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable loud commercials and channel to channel variances
- Two analog and 1 S/PDIF connectors
- Flexible stand supporting both desktop and wall mount configurations
- AC (100V-240V, 50-60Hz) Power Supply Connection to Speaker Bar
- Line output to optional subwoofer, 2Vpp.
- Master Volume Control
- Input Select
- SRS TruSurround HD signal processing on/off
- SRS TruVolume On/Off
- 2 Stereo RCA Input
- Input Sensitivity: 2Vrms (max)
- 1 S/PDIF Fiber Optic TOSLINK Input
- Supported Sampling Frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Support Linear PCM Bit Depths: 16-bit, 20-bit
- SRS TruSurround HD enables compelling Virtual Surround experience from mono, stereo or 2 channel matrix surround encoded content
- SRS TruBass psychoacoustic bass enhancements enables amazing bass for a single bar
- SRS FOCUS sound height alignment for precise sonic stage placement under panel
- SRS Dialog Clarity delivers enhanced vocal intelligibility
- SRS Definition delivers sparkling detail while bringing lost background information to life
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable increase in volume when commercials come on and channel to channel volume variances.
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Length: 39-5/8",
- VIZIO Sound Bar Depth 4.26" deep
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Height: 4.67" with stand, 3.69" without stand
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
VIZIO High Definition SoundBar, VSB200
2 x audio line-in ??? SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) ??? Subwoofer output
Awesome listening...at an Economical price!
Just What I Was Looking For!!
This is a great product! Suits my needs to a tee! The setup was easy and with the help of some unique metal brackets called Soundbar Brackets, it is now mounted to the top of my 46in Panasonic Viera Plasma HDTV. Really sounds great when playing music videos, and the virtual surround sound feature is a plus when viewing DVD's! I can't speak for others, but, for me...IT'S A WINNER!
A Great Deal
We bought the sound bar for our new Samsung HDTV because we wanted something closer to surround sound without taking up all the space and the wires. This sound bar fit the bill! It is in a small space and sounds great but not overwhelming. The only con is that the Vizio logo, in silver, placed on the front of the bar is distracting because we placed the bar in front of the tv. To remedy this we cut out a piece of felt and sprayed it with adhesive to cover it up. The remote is touchy but not if you point it directly to the right of the bar (the tv however is very close to where we sit).
Great for the bedroom tv.
I bought this for the bedroom Vizio TV (32'') where i didn't had space for too many cables and too many speakers. So this does a perfect job for a little bedroom. The sound is loud enough when u want it. The CON about it is the remote. 1 - I can't use my Tivo remote to turn it up and down or off and on. 2 - I can't hook up my Zune to it. But even tho, i am very happy with it. I am planning to buy one for my parents in law and their bedroom for Christmas.
Great sound, good price!
Recently purchased the Vizio soundbar and was a little leary that it would not work with my LG tv after reading some of the other posts. Although I had to return the original unit due to a defective Optic input, once I install the new soundbar to the tv, I was thoroughly impressed with the sound. Mind you, this is a soundbar, so you can't epect true surround sound quality like you would with a regular surround sound system. But if you are looking for a good quality unit that you can blast your tv, hang on a wall/mantle without speaker cables and connect additional components (connect my iphone as well) then this is the system for you. My only gripes, and they are minor gripes, are the remote and the large electric box for the cord. Remote is flimsy and delicate so have to be careful not to misplace or break it. Also the electircial box on the cord is huge. Luckily I am able to hide it behind the unit on my fireplace mantle, but if I were to hang it on the wall, would have to find a way to hang the electrical box as well.
I purchased this soundbar after purchasing a higher end soundbar for my living room .After watching blue ray movies on both televisions i switched it to my living room tv great sound sleek look easy set up wished i would have purchased two. 5 stars and site to store is great...rob florida.
Yes my family and I was, and are very happy with the sound bar we di plan to order more from you it was veary easy as well as prompt with delivery. And the best thing was is that it even came with all the parts in side the box. My wife tried to get it for my birthday 03/22/1967 and hide it, but at the store she had to take it backkbecouse all the parts were not in the box. All and all it sounds nice with my big screen Plasma TV whitch also came from WAL-MART So my family say "Thank You."
I agree with...
....favourable rewiews. Easy to assemble and very good sound. I enjoyed Carmen with Maria Ewing, from a cheap DVD player and the difference with TV audio was notable. I installed the device vertically as you can see in the photo.
Good product except:
This is a product that delivers what is promised. It works well and sounds good. I like it except for one feature and that is the poor quality remote. The remote leaves a lot to be desired. It is small, uses a watch style battery and the buttons do not always respond to your touch. You have to press them more than once on occasion to get any result.
Sounds Good, Can't beat the price
I bought this sound bar about a month ago from Walmart. It sounds good, much better then just the speakers on the TV. The sound is not 5.1, but HD. Blue Ray and music sounds great on it. I bought just the sound bar without the subwoofer, so I went out and bought a sony subwoofer a week later for $99, (also from Walmart) and it makes the sound a lot better, with the bass and all. If you don't want all the wires running along your floor and wall, and just want a decent sound system, I would recommend getting this. But I would suggest that you also get the subwoofer. Its nice to sit and watch a good blu ray with some bass to it, really does make a difference!! Hope this review helps.....
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question