Check out these related products
- $73.99 List price $199.99Save $126.00
- Reduced Price$120.28 List price $156.36Save $36.08
- $105.18 List price $129.98Save $24.80
- $78.80 Was $148.34Save $69.54
VIZIO High Definition SoundBar, VSB200
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$9.39 List price $24.73Save $15.34
- Clearance$5.00 Was $5.61Save $0.61
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Designed for home theater enthusiasts, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 delivers a complete audio solution. The VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 can be placed anywhere in your home theater's stereo arrangement, and cutting edge VIZIO sound technologies such as SRS TruSurroundHD and SRS TruVolume deliver the high-definition experience you've always desired. Plus, the VIZIO High Definition SoundBar VSB200 boasts the lasted virtualization and volume leveling technology from SRS Labs, for bringing the ultimate in HD sound right to your home theater.
VIZIO Sound Bar:
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD offers flat-panel sound
- Four 3" high-efficiency, hand-built mid/bass transducers
- Two 3/4" high-performance, aluminum-dome neodymium tweeters
- Speaker bar frequency response: 60Hz to 20kHz
- The VIZIO Sound Bar SRS TruSurround HD has an integrated Class-D amplifier at 15 x2 channel with 0.01% THD
- S/PDIF receiver for digital audio delivery
- 102db Dynamic range
- Support for PCM input via TOSLINK input
- High Power Efficiency with Low Power Consumption
- Environmentally conscious
- High Definition Audio Performance
- High-Performance 32-Bit 150MHz DSP Audio Engine
- Impressive Sound Pressure Level measuring 98dB SPL max @ 1M
- Advanced 24-Bit Linear PCM to PWM Engine with integrated thermal, over-current, over voltage, over current protection
- Latest Virtualization & Volume Leveling Technology from SRS Labs
- SRS TruSurround HD virtual surround
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable loud commercials and channel to channel variances
- Two analog and 1 S/PDIF connectors
- Flexible stand supporting both desktop and wall mount configurations
- AC (100V-240V, 50-60Hz) Power Supply Connection to Speaker Bar
- Line output to optional subwoofer, 2Vpp.
- Master Volume Control
- Input Select
- SRS TruSurround HD signal processing on/off
- SRS TruVolume On/Off
- 2 Stereo RCA Input
- Input Sensitivity: 2Vrms (max)
- 1 S/PDIF Fiber Optic TOSLINK Input
- Supported Sampling Frequencies: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Support Linear PCM Bit Depths: 16-bit, 20-bit
- SRS TruSurround HD enables compelling Virtual Surround experience from mono, stereo or 2 channel matrix surround encoded content
- SRS TruBass psychoacoustic bass enhancements enables amazing bass for a single bar
- SRS FOCUS sound height alignment for precise sonic stage placement under panel
- SRS Dialog Clarity delivers enhanced vocal intelligibility
- SRS Definition delivers sparkling detail while bringing lost background information to life
- SRS TruVolume eliminates undesirable increase in volume when commercials come on and channel to channel volume variances.
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Length: 39-5/8",
- VIZIO Sound Bar Depth 4.26" deep
- VIZIO SRS Sound Bar Height: 4.67" with stand, 3.69" without stand
|Volts:||AC 120/230 V ( 50 - 60 Hz )|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VSB200|
|Connector Type:||2 x audio line-in ? SPDIF input ( TOSLINK ) ? Subwoofer output|
|Power Type:||Power Supply|
|Features:||SRS TruSurround HD , Power supply|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||39.95 x 4.33 x 4.82 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is there any danger of magnetic damage to my televison by having this speaker right up against it?
- No.by m2player3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is shieldedby jamescyberjoe3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, as long as you do not put the sound bar ontop of your CRT tv but at the base, as intended. It will NOT affect a lcd, led, or plasma tv at all. It is a class b FCC certified unit so it may cause interference but only on nearby antennaes (rabbit ears).by jasz3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a magnet to interfere with the image on a TV, it has to be a very strong magnet and/or be very close to the TV. The problem is not as severe with a TV that is LCD as it was with a CRT/tube-type TV. Those older TVs have a cathode in the rear that sends a beam of electrons toward the front of the TV - the inside of the picture tube. A magnetic field will cause a deflection of the electron beams. On a color TV, that makes for an interesting pattern. However, getting a magnet too close to the TV for too long will cause that pattern to remain on the screen because the screen is magnetized (in simple terms). It can be degaussed by a repair shop, though. When I had an older tube-type TV with a small poor-sounding speaker, I installed a larger, better speaker inside the cabinet. I also installed some sheet metal around it to block the magnet's effect on the tube. If the sound bar remains six inches away from the TV, it should cause no interference with the image.by doctordon6143/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby 1337n00b3/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you should not put this particular sound bar right on your tv.this model does not have the magnetic shielding that some other sound bars offer.walmart has another model available for like 99.00 dollars that i was looking at.which does have that feature.but with the vizio.you would want to keep it at least six to egiht inches from your tv.by djo433/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It comes with mounts that serve as feet or wall hanging mounts.by crayb8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with metal feet that can be turned around and wall mounted.by musicman2938/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby m2player8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby drewsreview8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the brackets can be used for a wall mount per the instructions, but I didn't wall mount mine.by washmont8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is an easy process.by qmodo8/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I don't want to wall mount. I have razor Vizio, where would be the best place to put this Sound Bar?
- In front of the TV.by musicman2933/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the 47" razor vizio on a tv stand that has the top to it where you can put stuff up there for looks but I have a decent gap from the stand to my tv so I'm thinking of mounting it to the stand so it just hangs above. Thats what I'm doing with mine. I just bought my vizio sound bar and I'm impressed with it.by thatguy853/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have mine on the table right in front of the tv. Works great there.by nivnik3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- In front of the tv, like i did. Look at my pic.by Divinityinmotion5/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I put mine right in front of the tv on the tv stand.by emptynet3/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We put it right in front of our flat screen. Our tv is the exact length as the sound bar. We did put the tv up on a couple books so it wouldn't block the remote, but it looks good there.by srose8153/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $10.98 Was $11.98Save $1.00
- Rollbackfrom $8.98
- Rollback$169.00 Was $199.99Save $30.99
- $60.67 List price $98.00Save $37.33
- $59.80 Was $71.75Save $11.95
- $119.00 List price $199.99Save $80.99