VIZIO 32" Class 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV, VW32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience the lifelike realism of high-definition video on the advanced VIZIO 32" Class 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (VW32). The digital tuner included with this Vizio LCD HDTV can receive conventional analog channels (NTSC) and the new digital channels (ATSC), including over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (where available) and unscrambled digital cable channels. An exceptional contrast ratio and fast 8-ms. response time deliver excellent picture quality on this 32-inch LCD TV. Two HDMI port and a variety of other inputs make it simple to connect DVD players, digital cameras, camcorders, game consoles, surround-sound systems and even your computer to the VIZIO 32" Class 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (VW32). The base can be removed for wall mounting with an optional VESA mounting kit.
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the VIZIO 32" Class 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (VW32). Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
One Year Warranty with In-Home Service!
Simply call VIZIO Toll-Free at (888) 849-4623. If a problem cannot be taken care of over the phone a technician will be sent to you home.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Television Type:||Remote control|
|Original Languages:||English , French , Spanish|
|Display Resolution:||720p , 1024 x 768 (XGA), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||VW32LHDTV10A|
|Connector Type:||Component, composite, HDMI , 2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) ? Audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) ? 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin D-Sub (DB-15) ) ? 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) ? 2 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) ? 1 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) , VGA (HD-15)|
|Dimensions:||With stand , Panel with stand - 31.4 in x 8.6 in x 23.3 in x 32 lbs ? Panel without stand - 31.4 in x 3.9 in x 22.1 in x 29.1 lbs|
|Response Time:||8 ms|
|Features:||Sleep , Power supply - internal , Video noise reduction, on-screen menu, 3:2 pull down compensation, 2:2 pull down compensation, progressive scan , Yes , Virtual Surround Mode|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||31.40 x 10.40 x 23.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do I need to buy any cords, etc., that are not included in the box? If so, what are they?
- Not to get the basic tv setup and working. But is you want to connect up a dvd player or to your cable box, you'll need additional cables. Comcast gave me the cable for the cable box as part of my upgrade to HD service. I bought the compositie video cable for hooking up my combo dvd/vcr unit.by MommyShenay6/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HDMI cableby beachbumdb3/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if you dont have cable, you'll need an antenna for off the air reception. all depends on what you're hooking up. if you're hooking up a dvd player, vcr, playstation = then you'll need the cords for those. but if you just want off the air reception, just get an antenna, and everythings in the box including remote batteries.by wickedbored3/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all you should need is a video input for a home theater setup on the TV Itself.Your home theater receiver should have everything I.E. dvd,vcr, bluray etc.plugged into it then you just run video from the HT rec. and if you wish a set of audio cables to the tv speakers (I never use the audio from the TV i always use the stereo But to each their own)by xp1007br12/26/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "If your sound system has a SPDIF (optical) digital audio input you can connect it to the optical DIGITAL AUDIO OUT at the rear of the set."by jrob2863712/21/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Next to the DTV/cable input there should be an optical audio out jack. Hope that helps.by mattx12/20/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this person is wrong. It's capable of doing 1080i...which stands for interlaced so when the TV changes an image, it changes all the odd rows then goes back and does the evens....progressive (p) does it all in one swoop. It's better. Not capable on this TV for 1080. Only for 720.by HeyPerson12/28/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- remote is included but it does not have a 1080iby Sccrrls45612/28/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?