Similar items in stock
Virgin Mobile Netgear Mingle Mobile Hotspot
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
- Rollback$19.99 Was $24.99Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take your WiFi connection wherever you go with the Virgin Mobile NETGEAR Mingle Mobile Hotspot. It is ideal for those who spend lots of time away from their homes or offices, whether they are getting work done, playing games, streaming video or connecting with colleagues and friends. This Virgin Mobile hotspot has enough bandwidth to simultaneously connect 10 gadgets, including GPS devices. It supports most major operating systems and your computer, smartphone, tablet and other devices. The mobile internet hotspot's 1800mAh battery gives you up to 12.5 hours of usage time on a single charge. It also features 802.11b/g/n support. Stay wired with a Virgin Mobile NETGEAR Mingle Mobile Hotspot.
Virgin Mobile Netgear Mingle Mobile Hotspot:
- LTE Data Network (Band 25, 26 and 41)
- 1.77" LCD
- Accommodates 10 simultaneous WiFi users
- 802.11b/g/n support
- GPS support
- OS Support: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS 10.6x, 10.7x, 10.8x iOS 4.0, Android 2.1 and BlackBerry 5.0
- Virgin Mobile hotspot battery: 1800mAh
- Usage Time: 12.5 hours
- Standby Time: 210 hours
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Virgin|
|Size:||4.31"L x 2.36"W x 0.67"H|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NTGR778AVB|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type:||1 x USB 2.0|
|Battery Life:||210 hours|
|Talk Time:||12 hours 30 minutes|
|Features:||GPS , Wi-fi Ready|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not really, you are limited by the plan you choose. Right now Virgin Mobile's Wal-Mart plans have the highest plan at 6 GB a month for $55, if you use more than that, your plan would run out in less than a month and you would have to renew it sooner. These devices and plans are good for general surfing and email but not the best if you have very high usage, as downloading movies, watching a lot of videos, etc.by TheDogWalksMe11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (27) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO this device is not unlimited data useby CommunityAnswer11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use this with a computer, but the computer needs to have a wireless adapter installed.by reidcr18/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on your computer's operating system, but most likely, yes. It supports the following operating systems: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OS 10.6x, 10.7x, 10.8x iOS 4.0, Android 2.1 and BlackBerry 5.0.by CommunityAnswer8/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers in store also bought these products
- $27.99 List price $39.00Save $11.01