(Email Delivery) Virgin Broadband2Go $20 Topup
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement for this Virgin Broadband 2Go $20 Topup.
- A second email from firstname.lastname@example.org with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Walmart or your Credit Card company.
Virgin Broadband 2Go $20 Topup (Email Delivery):
- Nationwide 3G Network
- This cell phone card is for use with Broadband2Go products
- Provides 1GB of data over 30 days exclusively for Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go devices purchased from Walmart or Walmart.com
- Provides 500MB of data over 30 days for Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go devices not purchased at Walmart or Walmart.com
- No Activation Fees, No Annual Contract
- At Home or On The Go...The ONLY Broadband you'll ever need!
To view frequently asked questions about this Virgin Broadband 2Go $20 Topup visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Virgin Mobile|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||12888|
Ask a question
- virginmobileusa.com mentions the $20/1GB deal only for WalMart's devices (click Terms of Service at the bottom, then Virgin Mobile Svc. Plan, read up Broadband2Go Plans at end of page). They can tell bc Wal-Mart's devices start w/ #091 when you register to login. Note the $50/unlim. plan slows down at 2.5GB until you add molre $ into acct.by LTMD11/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's unique to Walmart, Must have purchased MIFI at Walmart.by theFireplug4/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not think so. I bought my aircard and ebay and loaded it with a card I bought on walmarts web site.by OpalUser3/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was told by MANY people that you did NOT have to purchase your modem at Wal-mart, BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE. You DO have to purchase the modem at Walmart to be able to USE the cards. Whether you purchase the MiFi or the Virgin Mobile 760 you still have to purchase it at Walmart to use that $20. 1 GB card. The $40. 5GB card is no longer available unless you started with it before February 14th.by Barbie6163/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry you cannot use the $20 card with a mifi purchased at Best Buy.I bought the mifi there for the same reason and Virgin would not give me the deal.by jjjacks2/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It probably won't work. I have the M760 usb stick that I bought at Radio Shack. I ordered the $20 1 GB on line from Walmart, but when I go to activate it there is no $20 1 GB option, only $10 100 MB for 10 days, or $40 unlimited for 30 days. So ihad to use the $10 option twice, wich gave 200 MB for 20 days. Not nearly the value of the $20 1 GB for 30 days. It must know which units were purchased at Walmart.by epphiljay1/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will only discover after you have purchased the card that you will not be able to purchase the $20, 1 month, 1GB plan. You will still have the $20 on your VM account but only to purchase the $10 or $40 plan. I am not a happy camper.by Tucsonguy42/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go for it. You do not have to buy your unit at Walmart.by Barbie6167/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (13)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, definitely.by PLASTICSWIRL12/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe if you burn up the gig in less than a month, you can purchase a top-up card that will restart the time from the purchase date.by IrishDude11/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You have two options. 1) When you run out of your 1GB, you can set it up to automatically re-bill you for another 1GB which will start immediately and go for 30 more days. 2) If you do not have auto-rebilling set up, you lose internet access. The web browser will direct you to your account page where you can top up $10,$20, or $50 for the various plans.by WirelessFan11/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby theFireplug8/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can... according to the terms on the website, it's clear to me that you can, though the writing is poor. Haven't done it myself.by MrE13/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the card that supports the newly announced and Walmart exclusive deal with Virgin Mobile to offer 1GB data for the 30 days for $20?
- Yes, if you purchased the MIFI at Walmart. You can also set up VM to use a credit card and pay there. (or use the Walmart $20 data chargeup car and save a couple of cents)by theFireplug4/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby OpalUser3/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You buy the card at Walmart. They send it via email or you can buy it at the store . It is a top off cardby Barbie6161/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the 20 dollars is used as credit to a vmbb account. Go to VMBB and log in, select the 20 dollar (walmart) plan, then instead of putting in a credit card put in the PIN code received via email or printed on the VMBB card from walmart. Then, check your account in an hour or two and it will reflect start date and MB left. I've used 600mb and still have a week left on mine. 40 unlimited does not report mb used. The timer starts on the VMBB card when you buy it at Walmart. Don't buy til you are ready to use it.by chris4513/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There does not appear to be such a program even though it is advertised. I have purchased 2 devices (one with the $20/1gb sticker!) and neither reflect it. The only options given are 100mb/$10 or Unlimited/$40.by FrugalMcDuck1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?