Customers also considered
- $8.47 Was $9.47Save $1.00
- $8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Experts at Vidal Sassoon bring you salon color expertise. Get the long lasting, vibrant color you crave!
Vidal Sassoon Pro Series London Luxe Hair Color:
- Get bold, beautiful permanent hair color
- Perfect blend of pigments, resulting in bold, beautiful color that lasts
- Intense shades give you the chic, fashion-forward look you want--without a visit to the salon
- Easy at-home system provides up to 8 weeks of salon-quality light blonde color
- Kit includes Vidal Sassoon VS HydraBlock Color Preserving Conditioner, designed to help prevent fade out and keep your color vibrant
- 1 application
Warning Text: Can cause allergic reactions follow the safety warnings. Important Safety Warnings: Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: VS Precisionmix Permanent Color Creme: Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Laureth-3, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Ethanolamine, Decyltetradecanol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA. VS Percisionmix Developer Creme: Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid. VS Hydrablock Color Preserving Conditioner: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3700088746|
|Color:||3VR Deep Velvet Violet|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.37 x 3.59 x 6.35 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dye over it or they have hair dye that rinses the color out. I don't know if that would work or not. But, you may have to bleach it out and then redye your hair, your normal color. It rinses out pretty fast thought.by Tjoens9/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would contact a stylist, there is a product called color oops that might help.by Salma12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what color does your hair fade to after dying your hair this color from a natural golden brown color?
- yesby Jennylue9/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- My hair looked like the color on the box. After touching up my roots numerous times it started looking purple at the roots, but I think my natural light brown hair may have turned gray so the color was more tonal at the roots.by CASinOR9/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00