Used it yesterday for the first time while wheeling the Jeep. All 3 jeeps aired down and had a great day exploring Anza Borrego Desert State Park. At the end of the day when it was time to air up and hit the hard ball everyone took out various brands of compressors. I filled all my tires reasonable quick, the other guys where just getting to their second tires. So I started passing the hose around. I can't wait to get back out there to test it out some more, great compressor.
About This Item
- Automatic 12-volt air compressor with 150 PSI maximum pressure lets you keep the machine running between fills
- 1.8 CFM free flow at 0 PSI
- Car battery powered with alligator clamps (engine must be running)
- Ideal for 42-inch tires on off-road recreation and agricultural vehicles
- Comes with carry bag, 30-foot air hose, and inflation gun
- Compressor can be operated up to 40 minutes at a time
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Permanent magnetic motor
- Maximum duty cycle: 100 percent at 100 PSI
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSI
- Maximum amp draw: 30 amps
- CFM at 0 PSI: 1.66
- Built-in pressure switch: 120 PSI on, 145 PSI off
- Fuse: 40 amps
- Automatic reset thermal protection
- Includes: 1, 450P portable air compressor, 1 carry bag, 1 inflation gun with pressure gauge, 1, 30-foot hose, 1 sand tray, 1 set of dual battery clamps, 1, 8-foot power cable, 1 inflation tips kit, and 1 fuse holder
- Dimensions: 10.87 x 5.8 x 7.48 inches
- Weight: 13.05 pounds
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer andbirth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
No features description available
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
14.00 x 11.00 x 10.00 Inches
Solid piece of equipment. Works well. Would highly recommend!
I finally found the air compressor for my dually! I've tried 2 others that would overheat after 1 tire. They took forever to fill the tires! With the Viair 450P RV, I was able to add air to all 6 tires on one cycle, with no overheating! I would recommend this to anyone who pulls a 5th wheel or trailer.
This a very nice well built compressor. I used it to fill the tires on 19 vehicles in our fleet. The marks on the gauge are in 5 lb increments, so getting 33 lbs. is a close approximation. It topped off even the low tires so quick that having an automatic shutoff was unnecessary. I was very pleased with it.
Runs great for large tires. All of the components are awesome. I use it with 33", 35", and 37" tires on Jeep Wranglers to air down and back up on the trail. I did a lot of price shopping and found the best deal here.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question