Hospital grade isopropyl alcohol for general disinfection is 70% strength but this 91% isopropyl alcohol is suitable for disinfection of medical devices that are resistent to its use. I use it for disinfecting digital thermometers and internal parts of my CPAP breathing apparatus that are resistent to its use. Bonus use is that you can dilute it to 70% for general disinfection.
About This Item
Vi-Jon 91% Isopropyl Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic:
- Topical antiseptic and sanitizer
- 91% solution isopropyl alcohol is an antibacterial cleansing agent for minor cuts and abrasions
- Preparation of skin prior to an injection
- 32 fl oz of liquid per bottle
- Made from 91% isopropyl alcohol
- Use as first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Does not contain, nor is it intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical Warnings. For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Ask a doctor before use for deep wounds, animal bites or serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Do not apply over large areas of the body. Do not use longer than one week. Stop use And ask a doctor if: condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away. Caution--do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops. Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucous membranes.
Inactive Ingredients: Water.
Active Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 91%
Instructions: Directions. ? clean affected area. ? apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily. ? if bandaged, let dry first. ? may be covered with a sterile bandage WARNING FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat, spark, electrical, fire or flame. Use only in a well-ventilated area; fumes may be harmful. Caution: Do not point at self or others; Product will squirt when squeezed. WARNINGS. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. ? FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME. ? if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result. ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE. ? deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT. ? do not get into eyes. ? do not apply over large areas of the body. ? do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Packaging requirements for returns
Explore this item
Better than hospital grade
Used as a precaution
Higher concentration of alcohol kills live bedbugs. We use it as a precaution, due to working jobs that have a high risk of exposure. Can be used on clothes, skin, bedding, metal, but check other surfaces before applying......
Great multipurpose item
I use this for so many small tasks it's hard to list them all, but from cleaning skin to prepare it so a medication patch will stay put, to using it to help clean paper dust from printers. It's great stuff. You use very little so it lasts forever.
Works for me!
We use this at work to remove the sticky residue from labels in the warehouse. It is less than half the cost of buying in bulk from other sources and there is no hazardous material shipping fee.
High quality product.
Very high quality alcohol very clean and fresh I use on cotton pad to keep my face and neck super clean. Very good price for the 32oz.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question