I took my dogs to the vet twice. I spent so much $$$ and what they prescribed did not helped at all. This shampoo is AMAZING! I highly recommend it. I wish I would had tried this before wasting all that money. I have seen great progress on the skin on both of my dogs. LOVE the product and LOVE the price!
About This Item
- GENTLE HEALING: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs contains coal tar, salicylic acid, and micronized sulfur to treat skin scaling caused by seborrhea, relieve mange and other parasitic infections, and treat fungal and bacterial infections. Colloidal Oatmeal and Allantoin hydrate skin and promote healing.
- FAST ACTING: Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Dog Shampoo works fast to help relieve the inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes, bald spots, itch and flaky skin associated with dermatitis, mange, seborrhea, parasitic, and bacterial infections. To use, shampoo 2-3 times per week initially and then less frequently as skin improves.
- VETERINARY RECOMMENDED: Veterinary Formula Antiparasitic and Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs is paraben, dye, and soap free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat fungal and bacterial skin infections, skin scaling caused by seborrhea, and parasitic infections like mange.
- FORMULATED FOR DOGS: Medicated antiparasitic and antiseborrheic shampoo is specifically formulated for dogs over 12 weeks of age. The pH balanced treatment is ideal for your dog's sensitive skin. The effective relief of symptoms will make you and your dogs happy. Great for pets with sensitive, allergic and yeasty skin!
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Proprietary Surfactant Blend, Acrylates Copolymer, Coal Tar Solution, Salicylic Acid, Micronized Sulfur, Fragance, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Allantoin, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.
Instructions: Wet coat and apply shampoo generously. Work into a thick lather, massaging into the coat to thoroughly saturate skin. Allow to remain on pet 10-15 minutes. Rinse well. Initially, shampoo pet 2-3 times weekly. As skin condition improves, frequency of use can be lessened.
Treats skin scaling caused by seborrhea, Effective against fungal and bacterial skin infections, Helps relieve mange and other parasitic infections, Medicated shampoo with coal tar, salicylic acid and micronized sulfur
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
2.38 x 8.00 x 2.38 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Love it! I highly recommend it!
So glad to have found this product.
I bought this product because I believe my dog has demodex mites since he has crusty scabs on his skin that were spreading around. I've used the shampoo twice following the instructions and believe his skin is healing. The vet did not provide anything that was working.
Superior product for dogs.
My dog is really happy with this shampoo. It's so mild and chocolate scented. Doesn't have a chemical smell at all. Easily pours for convenience while bathing dog. Very mild. It's the perfect shampoo. My dog's fur looks amazing! Super soft and clean. I bought this product because I thought my dog might have been exposed to mange. Too soon to tell how well it works for this but for bathing my dog, best shampoo I've found. Will be using this from now on.
A great product
I purchased this product because my dogs have been dealing with yeast. Loss of hair, endless scratching, scaly skin was what we were dealing with. Used countless products. This shampoo turned out to be the magic bullet. Noticed a difference in the first shampoo. I will buy this product sgain!
This shampoo works good .
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question