Verbatim Folio Slim with Keyboard For Apple iPad and iPad 2
Customers also viewed these products
- from $22.78
- Reduced Price$150.89 List price $219.88Save $68.99
Check out these related products
- Clearance$8.79 List price $17.99Save $9.20
- Reduced Price$16.99 List price $29.99Save $13.00
- Reduced Price$73.44
- from $10.65
About this item
About this item
Protect your tablet device from everyday use with the stylish and versatile Verbatim Folio Slim. It opens into a full keyboard giving you more capabilities and a stand for an enhanced viewing angle when you want to watch your favorite show. The protective covering measures less than an inch (when used with iPad) and safeguards your device from bumps and drops. You can use this keyboard case for iPad and iPad 2 to type in both landscape and portrait modes. The rechargeable Bluetooth keyboard can be moved and located as desired for fast and easy typing. It makes it a lot more efficient than having to touch one letter at a time on the touchscreen. This slim iPad case also has smart features such as automatic on and off; it turns your table on when opened and activates sleep mode when closed. It also includes precise cutouts for functions such as the camera. Its sleek black color is designed to add to your style.
Verbatim Folio Slim with Keyboard For Apple iPad and iPad 2:
- Deluxe case opens into a full keyboard and a stand
- The stand allows for a convenient viewing angle
- Cover turns your Apple iPad on when opened and activates sleep mode when closed
- Rotate the keyboard case for iPad and iPad 2 to type in both landscape and portrait modes
- Rechargeable Bluetooth keyboard can be moved and located as desired for easy typing
- Protective case is only 3/4" thin (with Apple iPad)
- Features precise cutout for camera
- This slim iPad case comes in a sleek black color
|Compatible Devices:||iPad 2/3/4|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||98021|
|TV & Monitor Mount Type:||Tabletop / Industrial|
|Screen Size:||9.5" x 7.31" x .37"|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
- Yes. Because the iPad is not locked in place when open for typing, there is a small range of angles which could be used. But again it would not be locked in and could be bumped or knocked out of position.by RodieRat11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has one basic upright position and it was too straight up and down for me.by Sierra0079/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can rotate the ipad horizontally or vertically; however, you cannot adjust it at different angles, at least not as far as I can see, and I have been trying.by minabar11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While this case is sturdy, it does clasp magnetically on one side, leaving the other three sides of your ipad exposed. Probably the only way around this is to purchase one that zips all around, making it completely covered. Otherwise, I would recommend this case, but then again, I do not live on a farm with dusty, dirty roads.by minabar11/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $14.62 Was $24.98Save $10.36
- from $6.66
- from $12.95
- from $4.99
- from $8.19
- $45.99 List price $69.88Save $23.89
- $5.33 Was $6.97Save $1.64